Irish Master Angler

Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:48 am

Congratulations to Keiran Begadon of Waterford crystal SAC on winning the Irish Master Angler in Ulster, UP THE DEISE :lol: :lol: 8) 8)

Re: Irish Master Angler

Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:44 am

very well done keiran it was a tight finish between any one of six or seven anglers.well done to all the anglers.

Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:45 am

Top ten results available :

www.ifsa.ie

Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:01 am

Well done Kieran.

Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:39 pm

Congrats to Kieran, super result and well deserved!

I was told a week ago that the title would be heading to Waterford!! :D Confidence was high and rightly so it seems!!

Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:11 pm

Well done Kieran, a worthy winner indeed. Good bunch of lads them deise boys. Plenty of celebrating on the Sunday night. Well done to all who managed fish to size in the three sessions up there.

Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:02 am

i dont know what was in the cup but im still suffering anyway it was a great result my friend well done to all the competitors who made the playoffs, especially the two post irish lads, nice to see you all up in the ulster province, i hope to see some of you up at our club open on 14th december2008 fishing is from 12noon to 5pm three zones cash &rod 1st in all zones ,cash and beach buddy for second in all three zones and cash & tripod for third in all three zones , all juniors should recieve prizes with cash from 1st= £60 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th 6th, pairs comp and pools longest flat and longest round plus overall 1st and 2nd both sections sen & jun, ladies prize cash & prize also best visiting angler cash & prize, best disabled angler cash & prize
p/o ferries have also given a crossing for a car and two passengers. pre entry is advisable 90 to 100 pegs maximum
regards stuarty secretary carrickfergus beach & rockers s.a.c.

Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:23 pm

On behalf of the Organising Committee of the 2008 Master Angler Shore I would like to congratulate all who made the Fish Off's in January.

I would also like to thank all of the Anglers who made the trip and hope they all enjoyed their Weekend on the North Coast.

Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:41 pm

Great result and fair play to the lad. Indeed congrats to all the lads who made the fish-offs. Serious bit of hooch in that cup :lol:

Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:50 am

if i am correct the worlds our in montenagro next year so if any one from the site who made the play offs and makes it to the irish team give me a shout cause i was there with the team in 2002 so i could maybe give you's some advice on the fishing over there.
cheers
jonny