congrats

Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:01 pm

well done sean ivory aka seanibo for winning the all ireland open shore yesterday in gurteen, much deserved :D

Re: congrats

Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:51 pm

well doner sean bet he has a bad head this morning from all that drinking wit j,p,,, was there any barrel wrestling jp?????? :lol: :lol:

Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:59 pm

Very well done seanibo 8) 8) Where'd ya see the results eric? Has anyone got the full list of results?

Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:44 pm

text message conor

Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:05 pm

Well done again captain Sean.

Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:26 am

Congrats Sean, well done mate...

Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:45 am

well done to sean ivory, Cather, seanibo, jimmy smith, jim bo????

Now just like to thank john lynch for baits and lifts, corbyeire for the spin, seanibo for baby sitting my gear in roundstone while I went back to galway, Tony fogerty for all the help and advice, Fergus collins for taking the late entry on beach yesterday! Ye can fight over the carers allowance!

Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:06 pm

your jacket is still in my car! as you said yourself youve enough wetgear for 5 lads left round the country hugh :lol:

congrats sean

and can I say it was a pleasure fishing beside mr sullivan and samo - its good to talk about your depression and those 5 hours of hell didnt seem that long at all!!!

Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:44 pm

well done sean,

that was some of the cruellest conditions i have ever had to fish and the massive hang over i had didnt help one bit. didnt catch anything all day except for a pair of old boxer shorts which gave a great fight all the way in. unforgenatly for me boxers shorts were not allowed to be weighed in so missed out on the biggest flats due to this technicality. if anyone knows of anyone who lost a pair of brown and black boxers in the Galway area over the weekend p.m and i will return them.

Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:28 pm

I'l pm a forwarding address, cheers for that samo

Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:40 pm

in the post now Hugh skid marks and all

Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:49 pm

well done sean good going great win.

Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:53 am

Thanks lads. Fishing was very poor. No barrel wrestling afterwards im afraid dennis. Slim pickings in the roundstone area.

Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:03 pm

Well done Sean , I heard the conditions were awful.

Can you pm me

Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:05 pm

well done sean in what i hear where very difficult conditions.

Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:16 pm

Great result Sean, well deserved :wink:

Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:53 pm

well done seanie

what do ya mean pickins were bad thats never stopped the 2 of ye before :lol: :lol: