Leinster IFSA AGM 4th October 2008, 12 noon, Howth

Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:44 pm

This will be held in Howth Sea Angling Center

Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:55 pm

ok John.

Re: Leinster IFSA AGM 4th October 2008, 12 noon, Howth

Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:44 am

Hi Mark/john,

A bit crazy to have this on the same day as the jimmy smith isn't it!!!!

Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:06 am

alby wrote:Hi Mark/john,

A bit crazy to have this on the same day as the jimmy smith isn't it!!!!

That should read It's crazy having the Jimmy Smith and Inter-Provincial on the the same day as the AGM.

We have the same problem in Munster our AGM is also fixed for the 4th. of October.
As a rule the Munster AGM is always held on the first weekend in October.
This is to insure that clubs will not be submitting competition dates to clash with it.

The National AGM on the first weekend of November (constitution and rules, issued 26th. August 2001)

Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:44 am

The I.F.S.A. have a long history of events clashing they think it's a bit of fun or maybe its more macabre :twisted: than that, is there method in there maddness :mrgreen: Maybe there is a total bait ban being brought in no bait allowed just bare hooks now that will really level the playing field. Or mmm! hold on! or are we just going to stop fishing and play cards for the prizes now there's a good idea no getting your hands dirty or having to carry your gear.
Anyone any ideas "answers on a post card" to the I.F.S.A. minister for going backwards in fishing.

Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:34 pm

prizes what prizes what % of entrance money is been paid out how much is been kept back and y :evil: as for a new sport besides fishing i suggest making sand some thing

Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:18 pm

Sand some thing :?: well ok! we'll run with that whatever.