HOME NATIONS SHORE JUNE 28-30-2007

Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:11 am

Will keep this updated during the event.

Any one interested in helping out stewarding on any of the 3 days can PM for details.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:18 pm

what are the proposed venues for the comp :?:

Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:44 pm

Sorry about the lazy report did not know you were on the Irish team. Have posted on details to Chris Busher if you pm an email address I'll send them onto you as well.
Best of luck over the 3 days.

The Irish Teams

Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:26 am

Under 16:
Neil Wemyss
Niall Waters
Stephen Mason
Ger Doran (gd)
Alex Dainty (fishinmidget)

Under 21:
Karl Forarty
Dean Quigley
Gareth Bell
Mark Brady
Christopher O'Sullivan

Senior:
Shane Fleming
Cliff Gallogley
Eamon Bermingham
J,P, Molloy (rampent wreckfish)
Siert Schultz

Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:30 am

Good Luck boys!!

Tom.

Re: HOME NATIONS SHORE JUNE 28-30-2007

Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:50 am

donal domeney wrote:Will keep this updated during the event.

Any one interested in helping out stewarding on any of the 3 days can PM for details.

Have got a €250 sponsorship cheque from Kevin Brain "KB BAITS" to cover snack lunches for the stewards over the 3 days. The IFSA will supply the evening dinner for all stewards.
KB BAITS have also supplied the under 16/21 teams with sandeel and mackeral at cost price for their 2 practise days

For anyone traveling down South and in need of bait Kevin can be contacted on 087 6766986.

Re: The Irish Teams

Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:25 am

donal domeney wrote:Under 16:
Neil Wemyss
Niall Waters
Stephen Mason
Ger Doran (gd)
Alex Dainty (fishinmidget)

Under 21:
Karl Forarty
Dean Quigley
Gareth Bell (dinger) :oops: :oops:
Mark Brady
Christopher O'Sullivan

Senior:
Shane Fleming
Cliff Gallogley
Eamon Bermingham
J,P, Molloy (rampent wreckfish)
Siert Schultz

also here is "baldy" who wishes to stay as anon :oops:

Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:39 am

Senoir Venues:
Day 1: (practise day) Thursday
ferrypoint youghal, fishing on the nothern side on to mud/weed
Day 2; 1st. comp day
De Wall. Monkstown but no cod here, good feed back from all the anglers, not a place for the faint hearted
Day 3; 2nd. comp day
Calliso bay!!! this is a tackle graveyard and could be a lead a cast no place for wingers and I've told all the anglers I'll name and shame the wingers.

Under 16/21 Venues:
Day 1:
Ballybrannigan beach, one of my favorite beaches may be hit or miss. Reports are on the site about this beach but we never mention the name

Day 2: The nothern side of Great Island (Cobh). Fishing on to mud with 20/30ft of weed in front of you. Crab City. fished it last week bass 43cm. flounder 27cm and a silver eel over 50cm (pic of eel got me 5 points)

Day 3:
Ferry point and Monatra. tough pure flounder venue

The pic shows the senior venue for day one and all venues for day 3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:21 am

Just done a spot check on the weather forcast and with approval of the managers the venues for day 3 may be altered.

Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:21 pm

I hear JP (Rampant Wreckfish) has had a 1st and a 2nd in his zones so far (1being the practice day). Anyone have further info?
jd

home international

Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:36 pm

just had a call off my m8 seniors gold won by england youths gold won by england and juniors gold won by wales

Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:31 am

Yeah Ireland were second in the seniors to England. Dont know how the rest finished. Jp was second in his zone again today. Did well with 4 or 5 fish considering 3rd and 4th blanked.

Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:58 pm

I was stewarding the first 2 days for the seniors.
here are some pics of day 1

Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:02 pm

I was stewarding the first 2 days with the seniors.
Pics from day 1 (ferrypoint)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:05 pm

again

Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:08 pm

last of the practice session.
will post the pics from the session at monkstown later

Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:08 pm

*sigh*....came last again :cry: :cry:

ah well, if i was to look on the bright side it was a experience as usual and i am looking forward to trying for the team next year.

also thanks to..

Donal Domeney(practically ran the whole event)

tom, peter and Eamon(coaches/manager)

i have very few picks as i was busy all the time blanking. will add them later

P.S. did you enjoy your present Donal? :wink: :wink:

Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:07 pm

monkstown senior session.
i was stewarding the first 10 pegs, so there are no pics from the rest of them.
The conger was caught by Cliff Gallogley, he also caught a lobster - go to chris lipinski's website to see the pic of that.

Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:23 pm

pic 1 - One of Siert Schultz dogs

pic 2 - When the tide and weed made fishing at distance impossible most of the anglers were fishing at about 10ft or less from the wall for wrasse.

pic 3 - just another long shot of the wall.

When the lads started fishing for wrasse i was too busy to take any more pics

Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:23 pm

a pic. more tomorro and when i get the pics back from peter flahive. donal has some too.

the team and me bass.......(and dinger)

[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/6402/img0336tt5.jpg[/img]