BLOODY WEATHER!!

Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:26 am

this is my first year trying to organise a charter trip for myself and 5 mates down in kilmore quay... its been nothing short of head wreckin :( , bookin a day , waiting weeks on end then, watchin the weather like a hawk, watchin it turn to crap the week your supposed to be going, ringin the skipper the night before, hopin youll get out wen ya no in your head theres not a chance! then slumpin in to your chair wen he tells ya '' sorry mate, itll have to be another day''... now i no i cant do anything about the weather and the skippers have safety of the passengers in mind (which i greatly appreciate) but coming home from new zealand where its a rarity that you Cant head out in your boat, trying to do the same in ireland is enough to bring a man to tears! ALL I WANNA DO IS CATCH SOME COD , haha... iv recently thought about buying a boat but im having second thoughts now... i think id spend more time trying to find things to tinker with on it in my driveway then actually getting out on the water, :x

Well im glad iv got that out of my system.. some may call me a moan but I KNOW there are people out there that feel the same, i live in hope of fishin from a boat (sometime soon) :roll: THE END.

Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:57 am

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Someone hide all the ropes and sharp objects quick.....

I feel your pain mate, I do.

Weather

Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:46 pm

Welcome to winter boat angling :twisted: