Tuesday 13th July - fishing tory island

Fri Jul 09, 2004 1:43 pm

Anyone interested ? I have 2 places left .

Anyone else having bother posting or with PMs by the way?

Fri Jul 09, 2004 1:52 pm

PM's always seem to come up with a "failed sending mail" message, but they do seem to always get sent anyway.

Yesterday's Fishing

Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:51 am

Well Conor, how was the fishing - hope you's had a good day's catch.

Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:32 pm

Hi John,
We had the best day yet with Pat. No joking. I'll post the photos on to Kieran. We had Cod, Ling, Pollock on baited 1oz leadheads to 12lb, Red Gurnard (2 of which were specimen), Doggies, Coalies to 9lb and all the Mackerel you could shake a stick at !!
Will keep you posted on the next trip (9th August - but I'm tryin to get another in between).
I'll post full report when I get a chance.

Sorry to hear about the young fellow down your way. All too common these days. DTMCC was saying about the same happening down his way last week. Very sad.

Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:10 pm

Conor,

I'm not sure if you any of the picture hosting sites but if you like I can post a report here for you with some pictures. Just e-mail the pictures to me with the text. Format your mail with the text the the file name more text then file ect. I will resize them for you and post the report here for all to see.

Kev

Thu Jul 15, 2004 1:02 pm

hi kev,
cheers for that. i was just going to put them up on the procast website gallery, and I sent a few to kieran last night,