Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:52 pm

Do ye're best to get out with Mark during November. If you can get out to the wrecks the chances are very good for a big coalie. If there are only a few of you and you can go at short notice then Mark would probably fill a crew around you. I'd say he probably has lots of guys waiting in the wings.

Failing that try Colin Barnes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:34 am

WOW!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Nice fish man! I'm gonna put a call into Mark next week. Definately looks like a worthwhile trip.

Cheers,

Bobby

Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:36 am

Maybe the 11th? 18th and 25th deffo out for me.

Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:40 am

18th or 25th sound good. I'll call him next week and see if we can get those dates.

Hey Jim, will he bring out a charter of 6-8 people?

Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:47 am

Fisherman Bob wrote:18th or 25th sound good. I'll call him next week and see if we can get those dates.

Hey Jim, will he bring out a charter of 6-8 people?

Hi
I can't do either of those weekends :( Maybe the 11th if possible..
jd

Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:50 am

oh shite sorry man, read your post wrong.

erm... I think there is a meet at the monkstown wall on the 11th and I also think Dan is away for that weekend.

How about the Sunday on those weekends?

Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:57 am

Fisherman Bob wrote:.

How about the Sunday on those weekends?

Maybe the 19th
That would mean driving from Carrigaholt to Cork Saturday evening as we already have the boat booked for the 18th ..
Might be a runner..

Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:01 pm

sorry about that man, sounds like a bit of a balls having to travel so far after the whole day fishing.

Pete has organised the monkstown meet so he'll be away the 11th aswell.

Let me know if the 19th would work for ya and we'll aim for that.

Cheers,

Bobby

Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:25 pm

19th works for me...round off the boating season with a serious sickener of a weekend of it!!! :D

Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:31 pm

sounds good lets hope we can get that date. Do you know anyone else that would go, or will we keep it to 6

Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:37 pm

johnw who will be coming out with us from carrigaholt is very interested too!
jd

carrigaholt plus Courtmacsherry boat weekend

Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:55 pm

I would definately be on for both trips on this weekend. Pete as you made the trip recently, any idea how long the drive might be?

Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:26 am

You coming from Dublin JW?

I'd say its probably about 5 hrs drive from there. Think courtmac is only about an hour from Cork city. May be wrong though.

Bobby

Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:13 am

was wondering how long it would take to drive from carrigaholt after a days fishing Saturday to Courtmacsherry in order to fish sunday morning

Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:35 pm

jw wrote:was wondering how long it would take to drive from carrigaholt after a days fishing Saturday to Courtmacsherry in order to fish sunday morning

I make it just over 3 from Tarbert (if we take the ferry).

Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:36 pm

Bob
did you check it out?
jd

Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:48 am

gonna put in a call to him today. Will let you know later on.

Cheers,

Bobby

Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:27 am

ok lads. Boat is 480 for the day so 80 quid a head if we go with 6, or 60 quid a head if we go with 8. As you probably know to hire gear is 10 euro if you need it.

Sunday the 19th is currently available, I didn't get to speak with Mark but spoke with Trish. She is going to speak with Mark about the 19th and see if he has any objections when looking at tide times and weather etc and will update me when I call back to book the trip.... If the conditions are bad on the day wreck fishing will be out, and if things are going to be really bad they will call us 24hrs in advance to cancel.

There is 100 euro deposit to be paid which I will put up. Can everyone who is definately going to attend this please confirm today and I will book it asap, as this seems to be the only date in Novemeber that suits everyone I want to make sure we get it.

Please note if you confirm you are going NO FLAKING OUT!!!!....

Bobby

Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:28 am

Going!

Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:38 am

GOING!!!!!