IFSA lobby - a big thanks to Kieran

Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:15 am

Just a quick note to let you know that Kieran has contacted the IFSA on behalf of the Lonely Souls Sea Angling Club ( still to be created - current members = 0) .
On behalf of myself and those who would like to be affiliated but cant as individual membership is not currently permitted , I'd like to say thanks. Hopefully this will show the IFSA the level of interest that exists among individuals , and hopefully we can form some sort of club, which can affiliate, amongst ourselves on the forum.

Whether they say yes or no, your efforts are much appreciated.

Cheers Kieran,

Rgds,

Tue Jun 15, 2004 10:05 am

Well done. :D

Surely they can see it's in their own financial interests to have a personal members section :arrow: All those lovely individual subs rather than one club sub.

Tue Jun 15, 2004 10:31 am

Would you permit having a Lonely Souls Sea Angling Club (Overseas Section) for those who don't even live in Ireland but nevertheless would be willing to put their hand in their pocket in support of Irish Sea Angling?!

Tim

Tue Jun 15, 2004 12:16 pm

Its good to know someone is trying to help us get the IFSA to recognise the need for an Individual Members Subscription.

Good work Kieran.

Hope the IFSA listen.

Tue Jun 15, 2004 12:21 pm

Hope they listen,

Cheers Kieran

Tue Jun 15, 2004 12:52 pm

Would you permit having a Lonely Souls Sea Angling Club (Overseas Section) for those who don't even live in Ireland but nevertheless would be willing to put their hand in their pocket in support of Irish Sea Angling?!

Tim

Nice one, Tim. I reckon that category covers me too at the moment. Till I get sorted out anyway. Anyone wanna buy a house in London?

:D