Tackle Box Organising

Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:48 am

Have come to the conclusion that my tackle box is in need of a serious tidy. Have a Shakespeare Beta box - does anyone have any clever ideas or modifications they have done that can keep it a bit more organised? Currently have to hoke through the entire contents to find what i'm looking for.

Have a couple of rig wallets but they can't cope with everything!

Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:01 pm

I use the plano (spelling) tackle storage box of about A4 size sheet of paper for various bit and pieces in my beta box. Also have small see through wash bags to keep packets of hooks and monofilament.

Donagh

Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:21 pm

I use small cheap rig wallets, 1 for hooks, 1 for swivels etc. A couple of small airtight food boxes do the trick for other bits and pieces.

Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:26 pm

I think Blowin should be able to give you a few tips about keeping a tidy tacklebox :lol: :lol: :lol:
Steve

Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:25 am

Hello jfk.
You might want to take a look at this.
https://www.veals.co.uk/acatalog/Seat_Boxes.html

Hope this helps.

Tackle box

Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:25 pm

Pefect link from Coaster.
I fitted a very light plywood sheet, split on two, on the top lip of my box. The stuff you are currently using goes on top with the other wallets, "plano boxes" etc underneath.

Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:36 pm

Those conversions are a good Job, may have to go for one 8)

Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:48 pm

small tupperware boxes for leads, anyfishanywhere match wallet organiser for everything else, plus jumbo mustad wallet for the bigger rigs. a cat litter tray to sit in on top of it all to hold the bits and bobs most regularly needed or bait, weights, traces etc to have close to hand incasee you lose your gear on rough ground etc, similar idea to the team daiwa box.

tackle box

Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:42 am

I have an American box. Forget the make. Might be plano or Graunel or something. Anyway it holds four big plastic boxes that slot in and i keep all my jelly lures and plugs etc. in these. The top bit opend and holds smaller boxes for swivels, beads and spoons etc. then there is enough space for those awkward items like pliers etc. I have a different rig wallet for each type of rig so that cuts out messing about building rigs when fishing and keeps me organised. weights have a sealed water tight box all of their own. :wink: