Warrior 165

Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:13 am

I have bought a 165 warrior and the windows need replacing any one know where I can get them I have contacted warrior they don’t have them in stock thanks mick

Re: Warrior 165

Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:42 am

You could buy the polycarbonate perspex yourself and cut out the shapes you need. Make sure it is UV protected and use a good quality sealant.

https://www.365plastics.ie/

Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:36 pm

Cheers that’s what I’m going to do

Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:00 pm

sea cloud wrote:Cheers that’s what I’m going to do

Where are you based?

Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:33 pm

Im after new windows for my own anyone know where i can buy a sheet of slightly black tinted perspex?

Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:46 pm

I'd say there a fair run on polycarbonate at the moment with the screens for Covid etc.
There are a good few places listed in Dublin. There is a guy on Donedeal offering leftovers. You probably only need a half sheet.

I dealt with these people in Cork a few years back. They were able to supply a half sheet. Of course there may be another owner that ye could split with.
https://www.blarneytrading.ie/

Another crowd in Dublin. Don't know anything about them:
Polycarbonate Sheets Ireland - Free Cut To Size Service - www.polycarbonatesheets.ie
Don't know anything about them

Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:29 pm

JimC wrote:

Where are you based?

Hi Jim wexford I got sorted with the windows a friend of mine had a 165 and replaced his windows and had enough Perspex left over I have them cut drilled and ready to fit

Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:32 pm

ste c wrote:Im after new windows for my own anyone know where i can buy a sheet of slightly black tinted perspex?

You could try woodies

Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:15 pm

thanks i will look into that place in dublin

Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:40 am

sea cloud wrote:
JimC wrote:

Where are you based?

Hi Jim wexford I got sorted with the windows a friend of mine had a 165 and replaced his windows and had enough Perspex left over I have them cut drilled and ready to fit

All good so!