tramore boat cove 26/7

Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:20 pm

i was trying out a new boat today in tramore boat cove,and talk about hardship, the trailer was about 2ft to high to launch boat, thanks very much to 3 anglers who were shark fishing who came to help us, and also to another angler from cork, who helped us launch her, thanks to all, dezzer.......

Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:08 am

Hi Dezzer,

Where Tramore boat cove. Do you mean Tramore harbour which is empties out with the tide.

Donagh

Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:52 pm

no i dont mean tramore harbour, i mean tramore boat cove as original message. ask any local fishermen or people who live in tramore,they will tell you tramore boat cove, also events ie. swimming lessons,life saving lessons, and swimming races all are advertised from the boat cove. and yes the tide does go out to the end of the pier, and also the original message was only to say a thank you to thoes people who helped me. dezzer...............

Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:39 pm

Only asked a question. My father was born and raised in Tramore and most of his family are still there and I've spent alot of time there and I don't where Tramore boat cove is only Tramore Harbour.

Donagh

Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:08 pm

what buzz are you on tramore boat cove never herd of that.