Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:26 pm

Hi all

hoping to get out for some tope on sunday,
Do i try the codling bank in Greystones, high tide sunday 3.50pm size 3.3mtr
or Cahore, hightide 12.50pm size 1.2mtr [is this a mid ranged tide for cahore?]
Any suggestions appreciated :)

Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:46 pm

Terry

Sunday's looking good for fishing, I had hoped to get out in Cahore during the week myself but things went belly up at home (just back from holidays and a lot of things needed to be taken care of).
If I can get things sorted I plan on heading to Greystones on Sunday and with the tide in the afternoon I hope to be able to make it. I will know by tomorrow evening how I'm fixed and hopefully I'll get a good days fishing in. I will let you know tomorrow evening how I'm fixed.

Damien

Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:15 pm

cheers damien

be nice to meet up and get a few tope in, im thinking of heading to the codling bank.
do you trail your boat?
ive heard there is a competition out of bray for the two days this weekend,and greystones can get full [parking wise] with people launching from there and popping around to bray.

Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:21 am

Terry

There's a Leinster League competition out of Wicklow, not heard of the Bray one, must check tomorrow morning.
I hope to be towing the boat down (providing I can get my crew together, booze and concerts Saturday night) and aim to launch from Greystones around 1300-1330hrs. I would normally fish a mark closer to shore than the codling bank but if there is a competition out of Bray I might have to change spots.
Will let you know the final arrangements tomorrow afternoon.

Damien

Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:06 am

i hope to be out there from as early as possible m8, might take a trip to the vanguard and then pick up some bait for the tope.gimme a shout when your in the water on the radio :)