Look at what Petekd's relations have made!

Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:50 pm

Well Pete, the relations in the states have obviously had the same problems! :D

They even put your name on it :D

Seriously, one of the lads gave us one of these recently. A nifty idea and reasonably priced. They have other bits and bobs on : http://www.davisnet.com/marine/index.asp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:54 pm

I own the patents and copyrights to that..... :D I wish!!!! Nice spot Jim, very good....!! I suppose they do an industrial sized one for floating 4x4s out of the mud???

Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:16 am

I can see Pete buying shares in this company. :D :D :D

Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:58 pm

Jim,
Do they make them for auxillary engines ? :oops:

Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:01 pm

imagine that went off in your pocket when a good lookin girl walked by... that would be fun :lol:

Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:59 pm

Did ya see what they were using to catch the coalies in Kilmore this weekend?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by jd on Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:18 pm

:lol: very nice...

Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:33 pm

lol.... We're all very funny these days arent we.... :lol:

Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:43 pm

Hey, hold on a minute... My post was showing a useful gizmo for the boat angler... It just happened to be made by Davis... :lol:

It is the Site Admin who has dragged the post into the realms of the scomber :lol:

Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:20 pm

Jim from Cork wrote:Hey, hold on a minute... My post was showing a useful gizmo for the boat angler... It just happened to be made by Davis... :lol:

It is the Site Admin who has dragged the post into the realms of the scomber :lol:

Ah, but it was the pink sabikis that were doing the business for the coalies, so there was some solid information there!
jd

Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:42 pm

:lol: Well Said Jim! :lol: