Passenger licence

Discussion and advise about the purchase, care, maintenance and operation of boats

Moderators: JimC, jw

Passenger licence

Postby chrisoc96 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:18 am

I bought a warrior 165 last year and abouselty love it was working in an oysterfarm in kinsale which let me go due to mortality this month ,was looking at doing tours to the old head two hours with a bit of fishing with other trips aswell with my redudancy as not much else but building locally, ive called harbour master but hes off and ive a few questions if someone would let me know if i have this right please . its a p6 i want to the old head isnt it p4 will only do blackhead and sovereigns ( due to speckled door and oysterhaven) it costs 120? and i can drive it with a isa powerboat cert ? Get it insured and in theory done boating side of the law and on to business ? Thanks in advance .
SAI Bait Ball
Posts: 125
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:29 pm
Location: kinsale/midleton , co cork
Has thanked: 2 times
Have thanks: 5 times


Entries now open for the All Ireland Shore Cod Championships on November 23rd hosted by Sea Angling Ireland SAC

Return to Boat Maintenance, Equipment & Tips

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest