anywere in dublin to get boat machine polished?

Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:46 pm

As above anywere in dublin to get boat machine polished/cleaned back to white?

Or is there any good degreaser/cleaner etc thanks

Re: anywere in dublin to get boat machine polished?

Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:10 pm

try a car valet place and they should be able to mop it for you

Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:34 pm

I know a car valeter and he said he use to do it and it was a nightmare just not worth the money !
Sorry that's probably not what u wanted to hear :-(

Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:38 pm

Boat buddy 3 part cleaner is brilliant it will turn a yellow boat Snow White before your eyes, i use it myself its unreal.marine parts do it well worth getting boat will be like new it even removes rust stains.

Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:18 pm

JOHN1 wrote:Boat buddy 3 part cleaner is brilliant it will turn a yellow boat Snow White before your eyes, i use it myself its unreal.marine parts do it well worth getting boat will be like new it even removes rust stains. The 3 bottles will be enough to do a boat about 3 times probably 4.

Thanks john il give that a go so just seen some stuff on donedeal called grunt wonder what its like

Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:17 am

Grunt is from the same company, basically its the second stage of the three , with the three you get a cleaner a restorer and a polish, the Grunt is the restorer part you could use any car polish and cleaner instead of 1 and 3 I suppose.

Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:09 pm

JOHN1 wrote:Grunt is from the same company, basically its the second stage of the three , with the three you get a cleaner a restorer and a polish, the Grunt is the restorer part you could use any car polish and cleaner instead of 1 and 3 I suppose.

Il just go buy them tomorrow john and see how i get on thanks for the help

Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:33 pm

I think you will be happy with the outcome, this stuff works before your eyes my boat was near cream colour because of lack of cleaning and polishing, i had heard of this magic stuff bun never bought it, but as It happened i won an online compand won the range of boat buddy cleaners,and had it delivered to my door by the company director,he applied this stuff to a sample patch on the boat and while talking to him the patch turned snow white in minutes totally amazed by it. And no I dont get any more free products for saying this. Good luck with it

Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:38 pm

Thats exactly what it is its like a creamy colour last owner never really bothered cleaning it and just hosed it down once and awhile im gonna give it a serious clean up thanks for the help il take a few before and after pics

Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:11 pm

I have a few before and afters myself will try dig some out. It's going to be like new.the restorer part 2 is like a gel put it on with a big soft paint brush very handy to apply as it sticks and dont run off the hull.

Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:41 pm

whats the long term effects of the boat buddy and how long will it be until it needs to be done again,eddie.......

Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:41 pm

dezzer wrote:whats the long term effects of the boat buddy and how long will it be until it needs to be done again,eddie.......
that I cant answer eddie but if anything to go by my boat still looks snow white will be giving it a washdown and a bit of polish over next few weeks thats about it, I wont be using the part 2 restorer for another while.this stuff isnt corrosive if thats what you mean, I think you could drink it if you wanted without any risks but I wouldnt advise it :wink: