Orkney Fastliner 19 for sale

Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:23 pm

I am selling the Fastliner and hopefully getting a Warrior so if anyone is looking for a really tidy Fastliner take a look at this link [url]http://www.firiescountryfurniture.com/Fastliner[/url]

[img]http://www.firiescountryfurniture.com/Fastliner/crw_7560_std.jpg[/img]

Thanks Kieran for allowing this post.

Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:58 am

Sean,
Somebody is going to get their hands on a beautiful boat - super condition and the photos are excellent ( you must have some camera!)
- now if only I had 11k knocking around in some offshore account.....hhhmmmmm!!!
Cheers
JK

Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:59 am

must agree lovely boat but what i want to know is how far out to sea could you go in a boat like that? However i am in the same situtation as jfkireland i cant find the money

nige

Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:08 am

Nige,
I would go out up to 8m ofshore, but normally more like 5m and maybe cover distances of up to 25m in a day, but its all down to weather, once you start getting white tops you have to half full speed, some days you would not get out 100yds :lol:

JK,
Thanks for the praise, to be fair when I bought the boat it was 3 years old and it was absoloutly just like new it had been garaged then and must only have been out on 6 trips or so, I have really looked after it since then as well, after every trip its the full wash/wax treatment. The seat/storage boxes were added by me and are really superb, good storage and comfy. (the cam is a Canon10d but have a A95 what I usually take on fishing trips)

Cheers Sean,

Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:40 am

You lads really know how to put bad thoughts into a non boat-owner's head - far too much on new boats recently - i'm now starting to toy with the idea

Some day maybe - lovely boat Sean.

Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:33 pm

He might be good at the photos but he still manages to make me look piss*d every time he puts up photos on the site.
Mind you I suppose the camera never lies.
Lads I can vouch for the fantastic condition of this boat.Absolutly immaculate.

Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:07 pm

Have a FL 19 and fish out of portnablagh , donegal and must say superb sea boat-very highly reccomended to anyone looking for this size of a boat. not the fastest but if you are cought in a bad sea she will get you home dry and safe.

Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:31 pm

I'll give ya 8 grand for it.............if you deliver it to North Donegal! :twisted:

Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:07 pm

:roll:

Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:45 pm

Do it Gerry. Do the deal so we can have 2 fl 19's fishing out of Portnablagh.

You know it makes sense.

Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:49 pm

Makes perfect sense to me :D but dunno how I could explain it to Mrs Tanglerat when she returns from her travels and notices a boat outside the back door....... :?

And she'd probably notice a hole any bigger than 8K in the wallet, too. :shock:

How about I collect from Kerry, then?

Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:04 pm

There is someone that is very keen on the boat and I have promised him first refusal until he gets down next weekend, I shall post again if it is still for sale after then, Thanks for all the interest.
Sean,

Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:16 pm

Good luck, keep us posted on how it's going. 8)

Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:36 pm

Gerry, tell Mrs Tanglerat its phenwick mist and you are looking after it for me for the winter.

By the time realises its not and sees you bank account it i'll be too late. you may as well keep it then.

Sure a man needs a few pleasures in his life.

I'll tow it up if you want.

Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:39 pm

Only a single man would say something like

Sure a man needs a few pleasures in his life.

You have to give them up when you get hitched, or run the risk of a lot of cold silences and slamming of doors. they don't tell you that BEFORE you marry them.

Trying to slip a boat into your range of fishing kit unnoticed by your own personal fishery prevention officer is a recipe for divorce.

Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:40 pm

I've just completely failed to notice a downside to the above post. How much was that boat again? :lol:

Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:26 pm

Just a quick note to say the boat is still for sale after all, it will be first come first severed from now on after getting this email this morning!
Cheers Sean,

Hi Sean,
It looks like I will have to now pass on the opportunity to make an offer on the fastliner, I haven't been able to persuade the mate to travel down to Kerry to pick her up and as I don't have a car capable of towing it back it leaves me a bit stumped.... I'm sorry about this and wish to thank you for being so willing to hold the boat for me over the week. I don't think you will have any problems selling as it looks like it has been immaculately kept. Thanks again Sean but being unable to tow it home means I will have to pass. Take care.
:roll:

Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:35 pm

SeanP wrote:Just a quick note to say the boat is still for sale after all, it will be first come first severed

Jaysus
no need to threaten us :) ;)

Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:01 pm

Sandman wrote:Trying to slip a boat into your range of fishing kit unnoticed by your own personal fishery prevention officer is a recipe for divorce.

I'm learning that............. :!:

Mentioned to herself that I was thinking about buying, got told she wouldn't be back.........! (is there a downside there? :D )

Looks like I'm not gonna get a boat. Unless I tell herself that my sister bought it.....and I'm only skippering it.....she's game......

Collect it from you for 8k. Serious offer!

Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:38 pm

jd wrote:
SeanP wrote:it will be first come first severed

Jaysus
no need to threaten us :) ;)

Cripes only just spotted that!! :shock: :mrgreen: no it's not got to that stage yet.