Evinrude service near Aghada needed

Fri May 10, 2013 4:12 pm

Hi all

Can anybody tell me where to bring my Evinrude for a service around Cork Harbour, Boat is moored in Aghada at the moment,

After I turn the key and the initial run of test lights do they're thing I start the engine and the first light sounds and blinks a couple of times.. A friend said it could be that its letting me know that it has run over the 100 hour since it was serviced by a dealer,

Everything is running good but I suppose a new impeller and full service wouldn’t do it any harm,

Any ideas where I might get it sorted in or around the area would be a great help,

Cheers

Mike

Re: Evinrude service near Aghada needed

Fri May 10, 2013 7:11 pm

Handiest and closest to Aghada is Maurice Cott 087-7997623 - he does mine.

Fri May 10, 2013 7:14 pm

would also recommend Mauice. seviced my engine and replaced steering cables etc.

Fri May 10, 2013 7:50 pm

Thanks Jim

Will give him a bell to arrange things.

Ps, thanks Scuba only seen your reply after I posted

Sun May 12, 2013 2:18 pm

yes Maurice cott,and has a new yard close to aghada now,eddie.......

Sun May 12, 2013 5:22 pm

dezzer wrote:yes Maurice cott,and has a new yard close to aghada now,eddie.......

Hi Dez

I looked him up and found a yard in Middleton, is this the one you speak of ? If so its handy enough for me as I will be passing that area on the way to and from Aghada.

Mon May 13, 2013 1:36 pm

cant remember the name of village,its the first village after you take the turn for aghada at the middelton roundabout,over the bridge up hill and its on the left handside,if you give him a buzz,he will explain directions,eddie.........

Mon May 13, 2013 2:03 pm

Cheer's Dez

Done a search on Google earth and seen his place at Ballinacurra Middleton and its perfectly located for me to drop off and pick up.

Thanks again 8)

Mon May 13, 2013 3:34 pm

thats it,eddie.....

Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:18 pm

ive had an evinrude serviced in marine motors in little island and found them quite good

Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:54 am

Cheers Seafarer

My boat is in Aghada which is only down the road from Maurice's so I will be using him while I'm there.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:34 am

Just got mine back from Maurice,engine done and hydraulic steering seals done,running well yesterday,eddie..,