Stolen - Honwave 3.5m Honda BF15hp

Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:03 pm

Just a heads up!

My Honwave 3.5m & Honda BF15 was stolen off its trailer last night. The bastards removed all loose equipment and took the bare boat and engine leaving behind the battery, fuel tank, kit bag etc. Gardai etc. notified.

Sad state of affairs!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Stolen - Honwave 3.5m Honda BF15hp

Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:18 pm

Jim,

Might be an idea to post up any distinguishing features, modifications or scuffs that were on the sib?
Or the seriel number from the engine, etc.
Anything that would help to identify it.
Just in the hope that it's not already in a container and it might be offered for sale to one of the site members ....

Some Cnuts! :evil: :evil:

Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:28 pm

Sorry to hear that Jim, :shock:

Not much you/we can do only spread the word about and keep a eye on the online market sites and indeed weekend markets etc.

Hope it turns up.

Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:46 pm

will keep an eye out up this way jim,and see if i can hear anything in them circles,edd..........

Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:24 pm

dirty scumbags hope they all drown if they try to take it out :twisted: will also watch howth, and ballbriggan market on sunday i dont know about cork but in dublin at the moment a lot of breakins and thefts are been done by lads in transits supposedly collecting clothes bags door to door and are caseing easy pickings hope you get it back jim

Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:05 pm

Awful news, horrible to hear about this sort of stuff. Will keep an eye out in and around the boat clubs up here around Strangford incase something turns up. As GavM says any info on distinguishing marks would help track it down.

Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:34 pm

Really terrible News Jim. Will keep and eye out myself. Do you have a serial number on the engine so I can pop it in the phone, just in case I see a similar one about.

Kev

Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:18 pm

jim very sorry to hear that, if they show up in west clare they'll be sorry they took it!

Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:24 pm

Sorry to hear that jim.. i will keep a good eye out down this way for ya

Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:05 pm

very hard luck jim :x I will keep my eyes peeled around Dunlaoghaire and Dalkey for you.

Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:39 pm

Total scum...

Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:36 pm

Shocking news, total scumbags. Hope your stuff turns up soon.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:47 am

Will keep an eye out for it on the midland lakes. You never know where it could turn up. Some mark or feature would help in identifying it.

Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:46 pm

Scum bags sorry to hear it man

Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:28 am

Really sorry to read this Jim, they'll have no luck for it!
Are you going to post it up in Donedeal as stolen?

I've been window shopping this last little while, so I'll be watching out for it as well as every other Sea-Angling-Ireland member!!!

Blackie

Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:55 am

f@~kin scum...likewise with the lads i ll keep an ol eye out for her.

Wed May 02, 2012 10:26 am

Jim man I only just seen this post now and I’m gutted for you dude, I’m on the river here in limerick regularly so will keep an eye out for her,

I will also print out a picture for the tackle shop here and the boat club in Kilkee in case it turns up, I think you should give any detailed info on marks or dents via PM so as not to give them a chance to fix things should they have access to this site,

Hope she turns up soon mate

Wed May 02, 2012 10:34 pm

good thinking mann send me a pm as well jim for howth