bayliner trophy and fish

Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:16 pm

hi all , just joined this site and have found it very interesting, i have just bought a bayliner trophy 1802 for sea fishing, what do you think of this boat as i dont know of any body that has had one, also i want to fish out of the tramore area, what fish can i expect to catch, would there be any cod in this area, has it any dangerous areas and lastly as i live inland is there any phone no,s i can contact for a weather update as not to waste time driving down to turn around and go home due to bad weather, thanks all dezzer.........

Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:08 pm

Which Tramore would that be? I bet there's loads in Ireland, any big old beach could be called Tra More..... :D

Don't know your boat, sorry I can't help you there. Sounds like a question for The Durty Fecker, where's he been lately, haven't seen many of his postings these days?

boats

Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:47 am

The dirty fecker an be found on http://www.fishingchannel9.com which is a site for small boat owners. I know that there is a guy on his site with a Trophy. Log onto the forum and have a chat with the lads there. They are a friendly bunch and might be able to help you out.

Trophy 1802

Sun Jul 03, 2005 4:06 pm

I'm the guy on Luke's site with the Trophy 1802 (Mostly Harmless). Got it the tail end of last season, so I've only landed a few fish so far this year. I'm new to boating myself, and have struggled a bit. I'm hoping that I can accompany another boat to known marks, because otherwise I'll get sick of the Muglins! If you have any specific points, pm me on Luke's site.