yamaha exciter 135 picture require manual

Fri May 07, 2010 11:28 am

here is the pic of the yamaha exciter 135 that im lookin for a manual.any help wud be appreciated.for some reason i cud not put the pics up in me last post.any help on where i could get a manual.hopefully these pics will remind some one or know of some one who has one of these.in desperate need to get her fishing for the summer.there is electrical problems and in order to fix i need a manual.

Yamaha exciter 135 jet boat
'135 horse power
model /exs 1200 w
jet propelled

thanx

Brian
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: yamaha exciter 135 picture require manual

Fri May 07, 2010 1:55 pm

what kind of electrical problems are ye having?

Sat May 08, 2010 12:56 am

everything lol.ah the main 1 ud be the starting.few other ones too.it clicking when tryin to start.its not battery.i think the last owner messed with electics

Sat May 08, 2010 8:29 am

saving private brian wrote:everything lol.ah the main 1 ud be the starting.few other ones too.it clicking when tryin to start.its not battery.i think the last owner messed with electics

Clicking starter solenoid? That often indicates corrosion on the battery connections, particularly the negative side. Take the connectors off the battery posts and clean everything with a wire brush/sandpaper. Reassemble and cover everything with your vaseline to keep out the salt.
If that doesnt do it, have a look at the connections to the starter motor.

Sat May 08, 2010 3:29 pm

Hugo wrote:
saving private brian wrote:everything lol.ah the main 1 ud be the starting.few other ones too.it clicking when tryin to start.its not battery.i think the last owner messed with electics

Clicking starter solenoid? That often indicates corrosion on the battery connections, particularly the negative side. Take the connectors off the battery posts and clean everything with a wire brush/sandpaper. Reassemble and cover everything with your vaseline to keep out the salt.
If that doesnt do it, have a look at the connections to the starter motor.

hugo is spot on with the advice,try what he said and let us know how you get on