Boat

Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:14 pm

Folks,
I hope this doesn't breach any of the forum's advertising/sales rules (though I'm not selling anything)

I've noticed a boat for sale on the way home from work this past few days. It's a Sea fishing boat (called "The Sea Angler"). It's about 18ft , looks a bit like a Sea Hog, but has a tiered cuddy (small at he front , then stepped up to a covered steering area) - and looks to have a good sized deck space. There's a Mercury engine on her, looks in good nick. And it's on a decent looking trailer.

The "for sale" sign is at £2200 - but I reckon the 200 is for bargaining purposes , so you may get down to £2k.

If anyone would be interested in it, I'll take a few pix today on the way home and mail them if requested.

I have no interest in this boat (I don't even have contact details yet) , but I just thought it looked good enough for someone starting out with their own boat.

Put it like this , if I didn't already have a boat, I'd be very interested in having a closer look.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:41 pm

Details as promised:-

16ft Dory
60 Hp Mariner in very good condition (I'd nearly pay for the engine alone!)

Contact 00 44 (07766670153)

No idea what the bloke's name is but he said if anyone was interested, to call the mobile and tell him you were talking to me on Friday at 4.30 !!

It's been marked up to 2850 as some idiot told him he was under priced, but he said he'd take £2k.

Re: Boat

Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:15 pm

Hi.
Where exactly in Ireland is this boat?
I may be interested.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:00 pm

It's in Armagh on the Armagh - Portadown Rd , about halfway between the two. If you need any further info. , I pass it every day on the way home from work- I'll ask any questions you need asking, though the lad seems approachable enough, and said to give him a call on the mobile - or try +44 (0) 29 3833 1200 during office hours Mon - Fri.