Re: Flounder fishing in Alaska

Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:35 am

There's plenty more pics where those came from Brian.. Lol :)

Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:21 pm

Class report and pictures. I was over in Alaska last year for a Fly fishing holiday. Hopefully I will get over again, once the Euro has recovered a little against the Dollar. I will be trying to squeeze a couple of days flounder fishing in for sure. I might pick your brains for some information a little closer to the time if thats ok.

Kevin

Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:29 am

MAC wrote:Class report and pictures. I was over in Alaska last year for a Fly fishing holiday. Hopefully I will get over again, once the Euro has recovered a little against the Dollar. I will be trying to squeeze a couple of days flounder fishing in for sure. I might pick your brains for some information a little closer to the time if thats ok.

Kevin

No problem Kevin.

Meant to say, there is a report on this trip in the WSF 'Rest of the World' forum, here: http://www.worldseafishing.com/forums/t ... t.4150525/

for anybody who would like to read a bit more on it.

Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:50 pm

WOW :shock:

Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:03 pm

trip of a life-time MONKEYwrasse, highly recommended to everyone.
took a while to save for this holiday mind. Some idea of cost here: http://www.worldseafishing.com/forums/t ... 525/page-2

Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:30 pm

ok, why not then.
It's Friday afternoon after all..
a couple more pics from an awesome memorable trip:
8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by chuckaroo on Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:34 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:34 am

Great fishing, can you share the links from the crowd you went with with, tour operators etc?

Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:30 pm

Cormdogg wrote:Great fishing, can you share the links from the crowd you went with with, tour operators etc?

Just saw this now
There are links in my previous comments above here. If there isn't enough info there then feel free to PM me.
We stayed at Icy Bay Lodge
An expensive trip all in - to includes taking into account return flights to NY to Seattle to Yakutat