Fishing in Bulgaria (sunny beach)

Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:48 am

Hey,
i will be visiting Sunny Beach in Bulgaria in 2 weeks and have been trying to find some charter fishing trips..
so far i havn't found much info except this link http://www.beachbulgaria.com/sunny_beac ... ip_en.html
where the fishing takes a backseat to the cruise which would be nice in itself:)
but i'm lookin to tackle larger species like black Bass or Sturgeon..would anyone have any helpful info,thanks:)
i have experience of deep sea fishing and chater boats in Malta which had easy info to find online but this trip is coming up fast now and still no joy.
will post pics of any good fishing:)
Thanks again.
Steve

Re: Fishing in Bulgaria (sunny beach)

Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:18 pm

Do they fish with dynamite over there?

Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:05 pm

i have an apartment out here so i do alot of fishing in nessabar harbour its just 15 minutes from sunny beach. you have to go to the tackle shop in nessabar and ask for sea worms lol tryed askin for bait and got some funny looks but there are countless amounts of fish 5 feet of the harbour mostly small rainbow wrasse and other species i couldnt name but we have caught golden grey mullet of it recently.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:17 pm

Hey Nathan, thanks for the tip..I'm just back since Saturday and had a great time.
I saw a fella fishing in Nessebar by the statue but I was on the bus at the time, I paid a visit into the tackle shop and bought a few bits and bobs..but the fishing trip out to sea was for small Gozo? About a finger length, I wasn't too interested as must of the fish I catch here are about that size;)
Definatly a spot a would visit again if even just to get rid of the farmers tan for another while:)
Cheers