Norway, Skjervoy, August 2010

Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:08 pm

Evening,

I finally finished my Norway Report for this year.

We went over in August 2010 and encountered 9 species of fish on the Lures.

Just want to say thank you to Ronald off the site, he gave me some info for the first trip that I couldn't use, but I used it this trip. Cheers mate.

Also want to say thanks to people that have put up information here about Norway, I learned alot from it, invaluable information. Cheers.

Id put the full up here, but the resizing of pictures would break my heart. Ive already spent weeks preparing it for the blog !

Here is is the full report:
http://dannymeagher.wordpress.com/skjervoy-2010-2/

Norway, Skjervoy, August 2010

Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:02 am

Amazing trip lads and super report Danny. Your photos are fantastic!

Re: Norway, Skjervoy, August 2010

Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:07 am

good jasus thats some report.and birds legs are good bait out there.must try it ere at home :mrgreen: .well done cracking report

Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:09 am

brilliant stuff

Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:15 am

magical fishing Danny and another fantastic report and the pictures and video are top class,some amount of halibut :shock: , a 3lb flounder would do me :mrgreen: well done lads :wink: 8) :P

Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:48 am

Well done lads great report and great fishing....Was worth the wait for the report :lol: Thanks for putting It together twas a good read! 8)

Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:09 am

Simply fantastic,was drooling at some of d pics,great story too and the feckin bird had me in stitches,well done.have to get out there someday

Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:59 am

pure class danny i will never look a youghal 5lber in the eye again :mrgreen: 8)

Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:25 pm

Top class fishing, report and pictures, very well done 8)

Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:52 pm

dfella25 wrote:Amazing trip lads and super report Danny. Your photos are fantastic!

Cheers, it took awhile but I got there in the end :lol:

saving private brian wrote:good jasus thats some report.and birds legs are good bait out there.must try it ere at home :mrgreen: .well done cracking report

I have another picture of the same fish with its mouth full of feathers ! Il try get the rest of the pictures up shortly.
chuckaroo wrote:brilliant stuff

Cheers Chuckaroo.
JOHN1 wrote:magical fishing Danny and another fantastic report and the pictures and video are top class,some amount of halibut :shock: , a 3lb flounder would do me :mrgreen: well done lads :wink: 8) :P

How ya John, cheers, a 3lb flounder is not to be sniffed at either :) Theres some teeth on them, If your finger goes in it aint coming back in one piece :lol:

gd wrote:Well done lads great report and great fishing....Was worth the wait for the report :lol: Thanks for putting It together twas a good read! 8)

Well Ger, I put it up eventually ! cheers.

tex wrote:Simply fantastic,was drooling at some of d pics,great story too and the feckin bird had me in stitches,well done.have to get out there someday

Yeah the bird gave us a good laugh too, some strange carry on up there :shock:

seanie35 wrote:pure class danny i will never look a youghal 5lber in the eye again :mrgreen: 8)

Seanie those 5lber's are better than our half pounders ( not the burger variety :P ) we get in Wexford ! When ya hitting the lures again?

KERRY1 wrote:Top class fishing, report and pictures, very well done 8)

Thanks Kerry, it was good craic making it :D

Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:55 am

amazing stuff danny!! great report and brilliant pics man 8) . if we have half the fun you lads did it will be great :mrgreen: :mrgreen: . those lures will be put to good use :wink: :D

Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:42 pm

Al and Jordan wrote:amazing stuff danny!! great report and brilliant pics man 8) . if we have half the fun you lads did it will be great :mrgreen: :mrgreen: . those lures will be put to good use :wink: :D

i think its safe to say we are all expecting big things from your report of your norway trip if your exploits on the north coast are any guideline

no pressure :wink:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:22 pm

Great report and fantastic fish

Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:28 pm

Stan wrote:Great report and fantastic fish

Cheers Stan, just read your overseas report there, some fantastic fishing too !
8)

Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:11 am

Danny M. wrote:Evening,

I finally finished my Norway Report for this year.

We went over in August 2010 and encountered 9 species of fish on the Lures.

Just want to say thank you to Ronald off the site, he gave me some info for the first trip that I couldn't use, but I used it this trip. Cheers mate.

Also want to say thanks to people that have put up information here about Norway, I learned alot from it, invaluable information. Cheers.

Id put the full up here, but the resizing of pictures would break my heart. Ive already spent weeks preparing it for the blog !

Here is is the full report:
http://dannymeagher.wordpress.com/skjervoy-2010-2/

roll on august 2012, CANT WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:30 pm

Superb report and pictures :D Looks like seriously good craic and seriously hard work too! If I caught coalies that size I'd probably think it was a different species :oops:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:23 pm

what a report !!!!!!!!!!!!

how much does a trip like that set ya back ?

Mon May 02, 2011 7:08 pm

Sweetwrasse wrote:Superb report and pictures :D Looks like seriously good craic and seriously hard work too! If I caught coalies that size I'd probably think it was a different species :oops:

Aye it was a good term alrite :)

chenz116 wrote:what a report !!!!!!!!!!!!

how much does a trip like that set ya back ?

Cheers,

chenz116,
You wont see much change from €2000.

Tue May 03, 2011 9:11 am

wow 2k. But looks well worth it.

Hopefully my numbers come out in the lotto

Tue May 03, 2011 11:38 pm

Yeah its hard on the pocket, but worth saving for in the long run, some memories !