Angling Show Dublin

Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:44 pm

Who is gonna be there?

After a failed attempt to get to the last one i will deffo b there on the sat.

P.S. if anyone is looking to slag me i will be the small guy in the "Team Ireland" jacket. 8)

Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:44 pm

P.S. if anyone is looking to slag me i will be the small guy in the "Team Ireland" jacket.

with the amount of time you wear that jacket fishing I hope you wash it first or we will smell you first :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:45 pm

Yes it is washed nige....... :roll: :twisted: :D

Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:21 am

when is the show?

Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:22 am

its on 17th and 18th Feb.

Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:44 am

Cloghran,
Swords
Co Dublin
Sat 17 & Sun 18 February

now you know where and when..

i should be there in the flesh on saturday.. but i aint promising anything :wink:

Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:38 am

stevecrow74 wrote:Cloghran,
Swords
Co Dublin
Sat 17 & Sun 18 February

now you know where and when..

i should be there in the flesh on saturday.. but i aint promising anything :wink:

i will bring my autograph pad so... i cant believe im gonna meet steve crow :o ... :lol: the lads down here r gonna be soooo jealous :D

Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:48 pm

we will be doing our casting demo and lessons for anyone who is interested . also we will show you how to tune your reels and if anyone has any problems with reels we can try and sort them out for you . you can also try out our gear if u like

Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:20 pm

ag wrote:we will be doing our casting demo and lessons for anyone who is interested . also we will show you how to tune your reels and if anyone has any problems with reels we can try and sort them out for you . you can also try out our gear if u like

Andrew, Bring a C Curve, A Load of Zipplies, Some Big Conoflexs' (Anubis+, Nem + SLR), and prepare to see some Reels Explode... :lol:

Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:19 pm

Thats just what i was thinking 8) :D

Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:17 pm

c curve will definatly explode ' zziplex dont make that rod. i will have a xtr sport xtr 50/5o and a primo synchro xl which is now 15 foot .

Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:19 pm

Better bring a few thousand Yards of Nite Crystal too... :lol:

Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:32 pm

All i need is a Tip Tornado ultralite :D and a reeel with no more than 180 yards 15lb line.

Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:10 pm

definatly if you use nite crystal you will neeed about a million yards of the stuff it lifts like straw on a windy day

Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:18 pm

I'll bring the wrist bands for the line burns!!! we might need to use the airport runway for the longer casts though.

Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:07 pm

ok.. it looks like there will be a good load of us going up there..

is there any chance that a time and place can be arranged for a meet up on the saturday and sunday for those who will be there on them days????

what ye all think??? :D :D

Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:09 pm

well i was thinking around 1 at a stand....or mabey the casting thing?

Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:17 pm

was thinking more somewhere you can sit down for coffee....

or how about at the ifsa stand.. it would really get them worried..just the look on their faces would be priceless :lol: :lol:

Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:55 pm

stevecrow74 wrote:was thinking more somewhere you can sit down for coffee....

or how about at the ifsa stand.. it would really get them worried..just the look on their faces would be priceless :lol: :lol:

if its like last year they possibley wont even see ya.

Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:59 pm

I'll be there on Sunday, first time to the angling show, would really like to meet some other forum members.

What can be expected from the show, is it a good place to shop for gear :?: Will there be bargains there :?: