Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:02 am

Thought the show was quite good. Was cheap for gear i thought so kitted my self out for plugging and lures and some conger or boat work :)

Got talking to one of the guys at the LG tackle stand. Sound bloke with good advice :) and Finally got some decent directions but i think i must have passed by them about 10 times looking for them lol will have to take a run down, got some good lures and few other bits of them :)

j

Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:32 pm

yes agree with bigphill the IFSA stand was very good and got to put a few names to faces.

wife went on sunday ( i minded child ) she didnt know about back bit being opened until she asked at another stall if more sea stuff.

something stalls may need to address with event holders next year.

iam sure she will post soon herself but said to me the same as everyone here seems to be saying that at L & G and the IFSA got advice and help but at tonys seemed to just go for the big sale. shame that as she a new start and confused enough.

Big kick in the nackers was, i had budget for kit so soon after xmas but she would have bought everything in sight if allowed

show

Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:02 pm

I enjoyed the show as i got to see a lot of gear I only read about handy in that part to see and feel them for yourself.

As for items i bought i got some hooks and line and some flies for rob not much.

I enjoyed my day out as i dont get many due to work and child , but the friend i took with me didnt , i was hoping to get her into angling but i am not sure i will keep trying. After all it took rob near 12 yrs to get me to go out lol.

Thank you to all that offered advice and help that day.