Off the Scale Issue 3

This forum is for general discussion related to Angling. Areas covered would include Media Reports, Conservation Issues and the promotion of the sport.

Moderators: kieran, jd, Tanglerat, teacher

Off the Scale Issue 3

Postby Bill Brazier » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:27 pm

Hi lads and ladies,

Pleased to say that the third issue of Off the Scale magazine is now live and available for all to view - for free!

http://www.offthescaleangling.ie/current_issue

As you might expect by now, we have a wide range of material covering lots of aspects of angling. In sea fishing terms we have a nice short piece of triggerfish by Bill Ryan and a great article by Steven Neely on wrasse fishing with soft plastics, as well as stuff on kayak fishing, salmon, Sea trout, bream, pike, Irish canals, coarse match angling, adventure fishing far afield and tench.

You will struggle to find such a mix of angling writing anywhere else!

Have a look, let us know what you think and enjoy,

All the best,
Bill Brazier, Editor
Bill Brazier
SAI Lug Worm

Have thanks: 5 times

Re: Off the Scale Issue 3

Postby John D » Mon May 04, 2015 4:28 pm

Thanks very much Bill. I'll read with intrigue. I hope it works out well for you guys. The very best of luck!

John D.
Protect the magical sport of sea angling and spread the word that conservation is the way forward. Put fish back!!!!
John D
SAI Sea Dog!

Have thanks: 182 times

Re: Off the Scale Issue 3

Postby John D » Mon May 04, 2015 6:05 pm

I've just finished reading it. I'm very impressed. Excellent photo quality. Really good reading material. Great layout and navigational tools. The only small criticism I'd have if I'd even call it that is the inability to select the page you want to go to if you've accidentally clicked off the site or lost your connection etc.

I'll definitely be back for more!

Regards,
John D.
Protect the magical sport of sea angling and spread the word that conservation is the way forward. Put fish back!!!!
John D
SAI Sea Dog!

Have thanks: 182 times

Return to Angling News, Issues, Comments and Opinions