NWWAC Summary Note Seabass Dublin 18Sept 2014

Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:50 pm

Dear participants of the Joint AC Workshop on Seabass,

Please find attached the final version of the report containing a summary of the outcomes and actions agreed at the I Joint AC Workshop on Seabass, held in Dublin Castle on 18 September 2014. The report will be also available soon in French.

I have included the .pdf at this link here http://www.probassfisher.ie/2014/10/nww ... ublin.html

One of the immediate actions arising from this meeting was for the Secretariats to prepare a questionnaire to address those questions/issues to improve seabass management at European level. An online questionnaire has been created and can be found on the following link:

We would encourage all attendees / participants to provide your input by filling in the questionnaire at your earliest convenience and no later than Friday 14 November 2014.

Regarding the possibility of holding [i]a follow up Joint AC event on Seabass in November/December
, this will be an item for discussion at the Executive Committee meetings of the concerned ACs – more information will follow.[/i]