Looking for a number of ridge pool ballina. ? Any help?

Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:15 pm

Hi I'm looking to get in touch with ridge pool fishing shop in ballina. Ive looked them up and got this number 096 72656. but it keeps ringing out and answer machine is full. Are they still open? Or is the shop a different number. I saw a wading jacket in there a kinetics one and to save me a trip down I want to ring ahead to see if its still there.

Re: Looking for a number of ridge pool ballina. ? Any help?

Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:07 pm

Prob not open,he is rarely about this time of year

Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:36 pm

Aaa sh*t.just my luck I've saved the price of it and now I can't get it. :x . Cheers for the reply tex.

Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:48 pm

09621850,,,try via Skype aswell,ballina angling centre,if these don't work pm me,,il give you robbies personel number

Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:19 pm

72656 is Gary's place, the Ridge Pool Tackle Shop, at the bridge. He's not around much once the game fishing season ends, back full time in January usually.

Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:14 pm

saving private brian wrote:09621850,,,try via Skype aswell,ballina angling centre,if these don't work pm me,,il give you robbies personel number

Cheers Brian, I'll try it and let ya know how it goes.

Hugo wrote:72656 is Gary's place, the Ridge Pool Tackle Shop, at the bridge. He's not around much once the game fishing season ends, back full time in January usually.

Thanks Hugo I'm not in a mad rush so I'll wait till January but it would be nice for the winter rain.

Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:57 pm

Thanks to all for the help. Gary from ridge pool tackle is a gent to deal with , he posted the jacket and I got it the next day. Now time to go fishing. :mrgreen: .