Tronixpro great company

Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:04 pm

I bought a ul rockfish rod to try out lrf but on the first cast the rod broke I then got back onto halway angling who I purchased the rod off but they would not replace it so I emailed tronix pro and they were extremely helpful after I explained what happened they sent me a new tip free of charge really happy with what they did so wanted to spread the good word of this great company.

Re: Tronixpro great company

Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:21 pm

Would expect nothing less....good people!

Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:07 pm

I heard they are bringing out an upgraded version of rockfish rods next year which i'm looking forward to.

Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:03 am

halfway angling should have replaced tip :evil:

Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:28 am

Boycie Senior wrote:halfway angling should have replaced tip :evil:
Great advert for Halfway alright :| keeping well Rich.

Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:12 am

Well when I bought the rod they said any problems and we will replace the rod.

Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:54 pm

Have had nothing but good experiences since the very first day I walked into the tackle shop you mention,top person and service.Sorry you had a bad experience but the tackleshop you mention has been serving the anglers needs down this way for a long time now and still going strong so it must be doing something right to have survived this long.

Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:34 pm

Just goes to show, you can never relax or rest on your laurels when it comes to customer service.

Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:36 pm

Tanglerat wrote:Just goes to show, you can never relax or rest on your laurels when it comes to customer service.

Valid and very true,but i'll ask you did you ever make a mistake?I know ive made plenty :wink: