*** LOST FISHING GEAR ***

Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:46 pm

Evening All,

Putting this up for a friend of mine.

Anyone see of hear of a bag full of lures found in Kimore Quay last Saturday (14th September) evening? A friend of mine walked off and left his lure bag on the jetty in Kilmore when he was tying his boat off.

Details.
Lure bag:
Faded redish/wine in colour, travel bag type, worn looking.

Contents:
All his hard and soft plastics, and a set of keys.

East jetty (not the pier wall) in front of the water hose.

Date:
14th September

Time:
17:00 - 17:30

He only realised it was gone today and also he found out another person seen it on the jetty when we left (the jetties are access controlled)

Any information would we greatly appreciated (these are all his lure he has/ and had built up over a lot of years.)
I think the small boats festival was on down there at the same time so maybe some of those guys might of heard something.

Thanks.
Danny.

Re: *** LOST FISHING GEAR ***

Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:40 am

Sorry i cant help but i really hope he gets them back. Hopefully someone on here knows something. Best of luck

Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:23 pm

ark rose glenn wrote:Sorry i cant help but i really hope he gets them back. Hopefully someone on here knows something. Best of luck

Thanks, fingers crossed.

Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:41 pm

Was there myself on the jettie , ( just came in from a charter ) and I didn't see any bag , I was there from about 5 to 6 , sorry that I'm not any help but I he finds it :)

Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:58 pm

heard about this from the sea witch crew,we were there fishing the rosslare small boats,hope it turns up,eddie....