stolen rods and reel county antrim

Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:52 am

Ok folks, could you please keep an eye out for me, a friend has had all his shore rods and a boat rod and reel stolen from his home in County Antrim. Team Daiwa Amorphous Whisker 20/50lb class rod, Penn Senator 114H 6/0 reel, 3 Zziplex's - LT14, XTR , FEDERATION. Greys BZE 11FT6 bass rod, Fladen Warbird 12ft , Cinnetic Camaleon. Please let me know if you see or hear of any being offered for sale secondhand or anything.
thanks lads.

Re: stolen rods and reel county antrim

Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:29 am

sad for ur mate f....... scum bags will keep a eye out

Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:58 am

Will keep eyes and ears open lad .

Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:53 am

Eyes and ears open......

Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:04 pm

search for it in ebay or donedeal.

Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:21 pm

cheers lads, already have a mate who does the car boot and auction circuit on the look out and all the usual, ebay, gumtree, done deal and the like being watched.
3 of the rods went up on one of the sites last night , but were quickly removed. but luckily screenshots were taken just before the ad was removed so all the details are with the cops. fingers crossed they might actually do something with the information they have been provided with

Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:18 pm

Nice one keep us posted ;)

Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:27 pm

the dirty rotten scumbags :evil: :twisted:

AL i'll certainly keep an look out for that stuff man. thats a proper low blow to any angler.

i may be out of line here but if you had any "usernames" that "we" should be aware of??

dave

Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:43 pm

just got a call. the thieving scumbag was arrested at his home at 8am this morning and all the gear was in his house along with more stolen gear. cops got him banged to rights!! RESULT!!

just waiting on clarification, but it looks like he WILL be known to us notheren lads within the angling scene.

Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:46 pm

many thanks again to everyone who has offered to help me out with this and all the internet snooping done through different websites by some of our fellow anglers. it's not often you get a happy ending to a story like this, so fair play to everybody and to the swift action of the cops. your all diamonds!

can the mods please lock this thread now.
cheers,
Al.