Congratulations

Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:41 am

Just a quick congratulations to my son Jack who has appeared here on SAI many times.On becoming new taekwondo world champion last weekend in the UK good man Jack.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=j9230m-Di7w

Re: Congratulations

Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:53 am

good stuff. well done.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:35 pm

credit where credit is due - thats an awesome achievement, i'd say pat him on the back from me for beating the world but no doubt that would land me on my arse :lol: .......

congratulations to the son and am sure a proud dad also.

cool

dave

Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:38 pm

Nice work..! Brings me back to when I was a teenager. Winning a normal tournament is tough enough. Bet you're so proud of him.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:10 pm

you must be so proud :mrgreen: well done

Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:35 pm

Thanks lads for the nice comments maybe now i can get back fishing now thats it over, again thanks...

Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:52 pm

Congratulations Jack, an amazing thing to of done, just think of how many people there are in this world!!! :D

Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:55 pm

congratulations on such a great acheivement 8) great sport to be in, my own lad was doing martial arts from a very young age had his second Dan by the time he was 16 :wink:

Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:58 pm

Congrats jack. Well done.

World Championship Taekwondo medals are the new black
Last edited by red on Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:59 pm

so delighted for you! Well done Jack 8) Outstanding!

Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:15 pm

kstaff wrote:Congratulations Jack, an amazing thing to of done, just think of how many people there are in this world!!! :D

Thanks kstaff
The Austrian wrote:so delighted for you! Well done Jack 8) Outstanding!

thanks Austrain
red wrote:Congrats jack. Well done.
Cheers Denis
JOHN1 wrote:congratulations on such a great acheivement 8) great sport to be in, my own lad was doing martial arts from a very young age had his second Dan by the time he was 16 :wink:
Thanks John great sport but very tough

Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:59 pm

Wow amazing. Can I tag him along while fishing so I can have some peace of mind when thugs approach me on night fishing.

Well Done!

Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:00 pm

Well done that fella...! Go on wee man

Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:06 pm

razor2 wrote:Just a quick congratulations to my son Jack who has appeared here on SAI many times.On becoming new taekwondo world champion last weekend in the UK good man Jack.

If thats the comp that was held in Coventry last weekend my nephew made it to the 1/4 finals and is the all England cham and came home last year to win the Irish championship in his class but well done to your young lad tough sport to be in 8) also has his achieved his 3rd dan a few weeks ago not bad for a 13 year old... Glad he is my nephew :wink:

Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:50 pm

sparkey+1 wrote:
razor2 wrote:Just a quick congratulations to my son Jack who has appeared here on SAI many times.On becoming new taekwondo world champion last weekend in the UK good man Jack.

If thats the comp that was held in Coventry last weekend my nephew made it to the 1/4 finals and is the all England cham and came home last year to win the Irish championship in his class but well done to your young lad tough sport to be in 8) also has his achieved his 3rd dan a few weeks ago not bad for a 13 year old... Glad he is my nephew :wink:
That the same comp in Coventry 8)

Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:29 pm

Well fair play to Jack a very hard comp by all accounts the nephew trains 4/5 times a week in his home town in south Wales :wink:

Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:32 pm

Congrats to Jack the World Champ. An amazing achievement.

Sent from my GT-S5369 using Tapatalk 2

Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:52 pm

A big well done. Congrats.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:30 pm

Fairplay to Jack and Dad well done , fantastic achievement.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:45 pm

I have just shown him all the nice comments, and he says to say thanks lads 8) I did fish tonight and had a fine blank for myself water was really dead but a lot of fish on the surface the Youghal area.About seven people fishing and i think one bass caught before i left.