Re: An idea thats been hurtin my head!!!

Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:30 pm

a big congrats on that total kevin. thats a great result with all the factors that were against you.

Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:09 am

u have pm kev :D :D

Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:41 pm

:D That really is a great result, considering the weather and other obstacles. I wonder if you could try have a new years one.
I am sure everyone that was there would attend, and if the weather was kinder to us, it could make at least the same again. :D

Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:18 am

LAD I HAVE A NEW TOTAL FIGURE AS OF LATE LAST NIGHT!!! COULD NOT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!
I RECEIVED A CHEQUE ANONYMOUSLY LAST NIGHT FOR €210.19 Bringing the TOTAL TOOOO....

€1001.00
Cant believe it!!!! WOOP WOOP!! THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!From Temple Street!

Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:06 pm

Thats great news buddy was wondering if that would come true( as I said to you before ) but great that it did, say a big thank you to him from me and all the lads that were at the fundraiser...... Happy days Kev :P :P :P

Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:24 pm

Lads I still cant get over it and its All thanks to you all!!!!!! SO A HUGE THANK YOU TO YOU ALL FOR ALL YOUR HELP SUPPORT AND IDEAS!!! AND THE MODS AT SEA ANGLING IRELAND & AND SPORTCAST IREAND, Fish and Stay, Henrys Tackle Shop, Anglers Paradise, Gotcha Angling, AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUS THAT TURNED UP ON THE DAY AND THOSE WHO COULDNT BUT SENT MONEY IN ANYWAY!!!!! I hope YOU ALL HAVE TIGHTLINES Throughout 2012!!!!! Keep well and I hope to be able to thank you all someday on a beach somewhere!!!
This has been kinda of emotional for me as over the course of this project I have met a good few of you's, who shared your own personal story of how Temple Street touched your lives....they truly are amazing people!!!
So this is the last photo of this event .........ENJOY!!!!!!!

P..s. I hope the mods will let this be into the history should anybody want to view this fundraiser for a later date, get ideas, learn the pitfalls, and know its all worth it in the end ........Thank you everyone!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.