abu england

Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:38 pm

ordered a few parts from this crowd for my 6500, and 3 weeks and four phonecalls later the package finally arrived. was told on the on the phone firstly there was no record of my order(after the money had been taken out of my account!)next phonecall they said the parts were sent out the friday after i ordered them: nothing...next phonecall was told they hadnt been sent out but that they would be the following friday: nothing...next phonecall made my feelings about their service very clear and finally received them a few days later, the address was also totally messed up and it was lucky the postal service figured out what it was trying to say....

ill buy a new reel next time twould be less hassle......

anyone else had any experience with this crowd???

Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:51 pm

A bit off the point but was it you that had a package for you sent to Israel by mistake or was it Eoin Noonan.

Sounds like you were messed around alright. You were right to tell them off. Fair play for repairing your own reels. everytime I open up one of mine a spring or something come flying out and I don't know how to get it back in.

Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:55 pm

eoin noonan had a rod sent to israel and i had a few bit s and pieces sent to cork both orders from bowlers in the uk.. i have bad luck with this mail order craic..

seems the only way to get sumthing done is to make a few phonecalls and shove a poker up their ar*es!!

abu

Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:48 pm

call peter coogan 0151 677 3609 this guy is called the abu surgen.i have dealt with him for years and he is s*** hot and doesnt put the arm into you.any make any model

Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:34 pm

Pete's the techie....OR Karl Senior...(customer services).

Both should see you right.