U21/U16 Interprovincial Youghal,19-1-08

Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:32 am

Fair bowls to all the u21's and u16's who fished in desperate conditions yest. well done especially to all munster teams. took a look yesterday down slob bank and am verry surprised that there wasn't few dace or pike caught with the mount of fresh colour in water! anyone able to post full results?

Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:10 pm

ger doran one yesterday on the slob with six fish i think. in the under 21's
3 cracking flounder and the rest small whiting, all at distance on lug tipped with mackerel.

Ta

Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:51 pm

Who won overall eric ja know-those Cork flounder were too cute for ya yesterday ya?

Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:54 pm

smart fish alright, sean doherty captains the under 21's and gavin fogarty captains the under 16's

fair play

Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:11 pm

ta eric, I was chattin to ya yesterday round two (my youngfella was tryin his best to knock rodrests etc) you were sayin that you missed two fish alright-at least that cormorant didn't go hungrey! Tis no harm to see the munster lads coming through-the cream will always rise to the top!

Youths Interpro.

Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:29 pm

I would like to compliment the young lads and lassie who competed. I was a steward on Sunday and I was impressed by the attitude of the competitors and also by the fact that they left the slob Bank litter free and tidy.
It made for a very enjoyable day for me.
Thanks all.
Timmy.