Dublin Angling Show 2008 - Some Good Discounts Coming!

Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:58 pm

Hi everyone, great forum.

Is anyone off to the dublin angling show in feb?

I've being taking to a guy who own's The Angling Warehouse over in england and there going to have a huge stand there. They were saying that they are bringing over a huge amount of abu reels and selling them with massive discounts :lol: as well as many other products.

They are also going to be giving vouchers out with a further 10% off marked prices for the first hour only when the show opens.

He's also going to send me a link so i can download a voucher before i go to the show. If anyone wants a voucher i will stick the link up on here as soon as i get it, then everyone can get 10% off on this stand in the first hour.

I can't wait for the show, i'll just have to start saving a bit harder.

Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:05 pm

i think his stand opens 65 mins before the doors open :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:21 pm

As promised link for voucher.

[url]http://www.theanglingwarehouse.co.uk/the_angling_warehouse_voucher_dublin_show.htm[/url]

Just print the page off and take it with you.

Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:27 pm

racingdriver I hope the guy that runs the anglingwarehouse appreciates all the promo work you are doing for him :wink: :wink: :wink: .

Can't say I have ever heard of the angling warehouse, does it have an address, phone # etc. I see none of these basic details on their website.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:16 am

Hmm, new member, 2 posts, both spamming the carphone, oops, angling warehouse! :roll:

Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:42 pm

anyone have dates for this show yet?

Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:03 pm

The voucher mentions 16th Feb, so I'd imagine it's that weekend.

Angling Warehouse

Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:22 pm

I see the their tel no on the banner in the picture on their website. Never heard of them though!

-F
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:24 pm

looking at the stuff on display in the pic it seems to be freshwater and game fish they cater for... could be wrong though :wink:

Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:34 pm

It doesn't sound like many of you have heard of us, we were at the ireland show last year, however only had a small stand, this year we have an 44SqM stand, so should be more visable.

We were mainly a game fishing supplier, but we are now moving slowly into the sea fishing side of things and will have some massive deals on new & reconditioned abu reels at the show.

Please ignore the phone number on the banner as we have just changed it to 016973 20931 - Mobile 07799503324.

The show dates are 16th & 17th Feb 08 and there will be 10% off all products for the first hour of opening but only if you have downloaded a voucher.

The website will be back up and running very shortly as we have just closed our shop at christmas to concentrate on Mail Order & Angling & country shows.

In the mean time if any body has any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

We will see you there.

Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:24 pm

10% for the first hour........you'd wanna be quick then lads.

Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:07 am

just a though in my mind...why discount is for first hour only?? could yous make disscount third hour or even second? so people can look around at your stand what you got there and where its made not to mention that buyers have no chance to compare prices elsvere,im sure becouse such a big advert-abu's made in Sweden..???? No abuse,but for me that 10 % is useless as regards to what i just said. thats just my way of buying stuff. I learned 2 years ago from that show- abu reel,super price+bulk of line....fantastic,what a day,come back home happy as moon, later figure out that reel made by Panda :oops:

Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:17 am

[quoteWe were mainly a game fishing supplier, but we are now moving slowly into the sea fishing side of things and will have some massive deals on new & reconditioned abu reels at the show.

[/quote]

dont forget guys some of these reels may be reconditioned,, and what is the comeback if they get damaged,,,

Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:33 am

The reconditioned abu's come with a 90 day warranty and are a fraction of the price of new ones - however they look brand new, most have no marks at all on them.

All recon reels will be sold in white boxes, and all new reels will be sold in standard abu boxes with all oil and everything included, so it's easy to tell which is new and which are recons.

New reels come with a standard 12 month warranty.

If any faults happen within this time, just return the reel to us and we'll do a full exchange.

Cheers.

Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:40 am

Please read these
http://www.sea-angling-ireland.org/bull ... php?t=9741
http://www.sea-angling-ireland.org/bull ... php?t=4698