Irish Angler jan 08

Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:59 pm

got the mag this morning and in it there is some great photos, some from the carlinford casting comp, but pete has a good article but the main photo is a bit scary, seen some faces i know and gave me a new aim for 2008, trying to get my photo in the mag :lol:

Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:23 pm

Some seriously fat men in that pic, didn't even know if they would fit into a page :lol:

Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:29 pm

pete wrote:Some seriously fat men in that pic, didn't even know if they would fit into a page :lol:

you'ld need a 2 page pull out to fit MC in there :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :wink:

Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:03 pm

stevecrow74 wrote:
pete wrote:Some seriously fat men in that pic, didn't even know if they would fit into a page :lol:

you'ld need a 2 page pull out to fit MC in there :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :wink:

Maybe a page 3 pin up :oops: 8)

Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:33 pm

OH NO !! THE VISUALISATIONS !!! :shock: MARTIN ON PAGE 3 !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:52 pm

boycie89 wrote:OH NO !! THE VISUALISATIONS !!! :shock: MARTIN ON PAGE 3 !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

his he getting paid for it???? :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:03 am

get jans edition of the Irish anglers digest there is some better pics init :!: :!: :!: :!: page 12 to be precise

Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:09 am

gee thanks lads, :shock: didnt think you cared :cry: :oops: what can i say, but i am wearing steel toecap boots to the next meet and you all get to feel them and not in a nice way either :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:11 am

MC wrote:gee thanks lads, :shock: didnt think you cared :cry: :oops: what can i say, but i am wearing steel toecap boots to the next meet and you all get to feel them and not in a nice way either :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

strangely enough.. i'm wearing a pair right now..

Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:12 am

stevecrow74 wrote:
MC wrote:gee thanks lads, :shock: didnt think you cared :cry: :oops: what can i say, but i am wearing steel toecap boots to the next meet and you all get to feel them and not in a nice way either :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

strangely enough.. i'm wearing a pair right now..

pleas say you have clothes on too, we have all seen you topless :cry: :cry: :shock: :cry:

Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:21 am

arn't you lucky i dont have a web cam turned on :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:25 am

That was ment to be a complement 8) A hunk like you on page 3 would have all the W.A.G.S buying the mag :shock: :o :wink: and we get to read it for free while there dreaming about you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please!! remember the lucky hooks I gave you in Rathmullan.

Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:28 am

donal domeney wrote:

That was ment to be a complement 8) A hunk like you on page 3 would have all the W.A.G.S buying the mag :shock: :o :wink: and we get to read it for free while there dreaming about you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: your just sick :shock:i mean yuk really sick

Please!! remember the lucky hooks(it was one hook and yes i still use it :lol: thanks) I gave you in Rathmullan.

Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:32 am

MC wrote:
donal domeney wrote:

That was ment to be a complement 8) A hunk like you on page 3 would have all the W.A.G.S buying the mag :shock: :o :wink: and we get to read it for free while there dreaming about you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: your just sick :shock:i mean yuk really sick

Please!! remember the lucky hooks(it was one hook and yes i still use it :lol: thanks) I gave you in Rathmullan.

Yep better to be a living coward than a brused hero 8) 8) :lol:

Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:35 am

donal domeney wrote:
MC wrote:
donal domeney wrote:[quote="MC"]gee thanks lads, :shock: didnt think you cared :cry: :oops: what can i say, but i am wearing steel toecap boots to the next meet and you all get to feel them and not in a nice way either :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Yep better to be a living coward than a brused hero 8) 8) :lol:[/quote] dont worry you have something that naturally eats me, goon have a guess

Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:43 am

MC wrote:
donal domeney wrote:
MC wrote:[quote="donal domeney"][quote="MC"]gee thanks lads, :shock: didnt think you cared :cry: :oops: what can i say, but i am wearing steel toecap boots to the next meet and you all get to feel them and not in a nice way either :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Yep better to be a living coward than a brused hero 8) 8) :lol:[/quote] dont worry you have something that naturally eats me, goon have a guess[/quote]

Lost the plot on this.

Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:45 am

your avatar and i am a postie, we dont mix, i like to meet dogs, dogs like to eat me :lol: :lol:

Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:17 am

MC wrote:your avatar and i am a postie, we dont mix, i like to meet dogs, dogs like to eat me :lol: :lol:

Who!! Harry!! that dogs a mutt I've never told him he's a Rottie and he don't know it.
Three things he will protect, are the house the car and me. Away from that the dog is a pure MUTT.

When walking Harry I tell people not to rub him. I'ts not that he will bite them Its a case of he'll follow them home to be petted

Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:05 am

donal domeney wrote:
MC wrote:your avatar and i am a postie, we dont mix, i like to meet dogs, dogs like to eat me :lol: :lol:

Who!! Harry!! that dogs a mutt I've never told him he's a Rottie and he don't know it.
Three things he will protect, are the house the car and me. Away from that the dog is a pure MUTT.

When walking Harry I tell people not to rub him. I'ts not that he will bite them Its a case of he'll follow them home to be petted

cant wait to met him then, but just in case i will not be wearing the work clothes :lol:

Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:13 am

brianbru wrote:get jans edition of the Irish anglers digest there is some better pics init :!: :!: :!: :!: page 12 to be precise

Is that you with the ling and coalie?

Oh, and I see Pete's still using that photo of himself with the 2 plaice. That pic must be at least 3 years old by now!! :lol: