rain to continue until friday?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:33 pm

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

unreal...

Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:41 pm

The countrys basically sinking.

Was out diving on Saturday evening under Cooum Cliffs down here (I've been told they are the 2nd highest in Ireland) and an absoultely massive chunk of land has subsided from the top of them.

On the positive side, this is really good weather to be studying in :?

Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:12 pm

yep the studying has gone up alright through no conscious decision - just the weather is that bad 8)

NOAA forecast

Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:52 pm

Did the week ahead using the NOAA aviation forecast and your best bet is Tuesday or Thursday, after that bring the mac for the mack...

Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:41 am

el neno?

Rain

Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:11 pm

La Nina...

http://www.cpc.noaa.gov/products/analys ... _advisory/

Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:32 pm

someone must have mad a mistake, theres blue skys and shag all cloud down here at the mo...was just at the beach and its roasting..happy days

Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:42 pm

Ah lads, it's fishing we're doing, not sunbathing or golf or cricket or other stuff that requires sunshine. What's a drop of rain? Sure we've all got waterproof gear...... :D
Plus, think of all the salmon fishermen who spend their summers praying for rain :lol:

Plus side... light winds from Thursday on is good for boat angling this weekend...

Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:08 pm

Bradan wrote:Ah lads, it's fishing we're doing, not sunbathing or golf or cricket or other stuff that requires sunshine. What's a drop of rain? Sure we've all got waterproof gear...... :D
Plus, think of all the salmon fishermen who spend their summers praying for rain :lol:

Plus side... light winds from Thursday on is good for boat angling this weekend...

true ..but i love fishing in warm calm weather! lol wel to be honest i luv fishing anyway but hope weather picks up!

Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:56 pm

what friday :?:

Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:15 am

dunno, but which ever year he was on about... it sure wasnt this one :D

go on i dare you to predict rain for the rest of the year.. (we might eventually have a summer then) :twisted: :twisted:

Rain

Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:02 am

According to met eireann, the last dry day in ireland was the 8th June!
Amazing
Last year there was no significant rain from may to september

On the plus side, the trout fising in my local river is excellent at the moment as a result :D

Kev

Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:32 am

Whisper it lads but this week doesn't look too bad.

I was golfing in Bearna on Saturday and we didn't see a shaggin cloud let alone a drop of rain. Nicely tanned as a result.

Studied in the garden yesterday and I'm about to head out to start doing the same today.

Hop I haven't just jinxed it now :roll:

Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:47 am

Hop I haven't just jinxed it now

Back inside, just started raining, books quite damp :oops:

Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:46 pm

rain,rain,rain,its a pain in the t**s isnt it :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:47 pm

rain,rain,rain,its a pain in the t**s isnt it :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: