Ultima Line

Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:04 pm

Hi Folks
We have been contacted by Ultima about placing their products in store.
Any thoughts on this product would be a help, they do seem to produce a top quality line.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:17 pm

they do some very good line indeed ,f1 and rough diamond and the likes top class line.also do power flex shock leader,well worth investing in i would say.cheers john

Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:22 pm

cheers for that, they have the new power plus, so we are looking at that and also the seastike line, has anyone used the seastrike?
The power flex was the first on our list, looks quite impressive.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:24 pm

IMHO they have some of the best line out there...I know the England team use it and I think the UKSF guys are starting to use it too.

I think at one point a couple of years back they suffered from having to big a choice, I know they are slimming their range down a little, but to answer your question...IMHO you wont go wrong with it.

Check out their website and see who uses it http://www.ultimauk.com/

Tom.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:29 pm

tbh I started buying line that has a decent brand name and in bulk because the amount of line you go through on a bad day is mad.
must call in to your shop and have a noisy some time winter :)

Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:50 pm

youd be very welcome to call in, but remember we are a small store getting bigger by the month, but we are getting there...and im loving it
Ultima line should be in store no later than middle august. i'll take that comment on board about the bulk spools, i take it many of you guys prefer to buy the bulk, or should i just have a few, though then again it is easy to order in for customers
lol

my shops been my dream, so its came true, including my 16ft dejon, nothin i love more than dropping anchor, pourin coffee, lighting a fag, and droppin the rod......

PURE HEAVEN

Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:11 am

cheers for that, they have the new power plus, so we are looking at that and also the seastike line, has anyone used the seastrike?
The power flex was the first on our list, looks quite impressive.

I've used Seastrike for rig bodies and it is cheap and very managable. Use it mainly for rough ground rigs. The better quality is their rig body which I use in 60lb and 70lb, it's less stiff. Generally good lines from Ultima.