Anyone off sea fishing in Co Galway this Sat (22/6)?

Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:59 pm

Hi,

I am new to Galway and do not know any good spots yet. I do have a car, bait and all fishing equipment that you can possibly think of. If any of you guys fancy a day out fishing (I haven't checked tide yet), please drop me an email to jparicka(at)gmail.com. Also, if any of you guys is off fishing this weekend and wouldn't mind if I'll join, I will be very very grateful.

PS – I am new to this forum, please don’t kick me out right away because I may have placed this ad under the wrong topic.

PPS - Attaching my latest catch, a wrass that took on a lungworm.

Cheers,
Jan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:06 pm

howya... dont know if i'll be fishing about the area.. but if you do a search on my posts in shore reports you'll find a few areas around the galway area that will get you started in the right places..

Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:11 pm

I surely will! Thanks, mate!

;-)

Jan

stevecrow74 wrote:howya... dont know if i'll be fishing about the area.. but if you do a search on my posts in shore reports you'll find a few areas around the galway area that will get you started in the right places..

Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:07 pm

howya!! i was out on the last boat trip with you(the bad one :lol: ) i will drop down to salthill at a certain time to point you in the right direction :wink:

P.S. check your pm's :wink:

P.P.S. the wrasse in the top right corner of the page is the one i caught on that boat trip :D

Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:09 pm

> howya!! i was out on the last boat trip with you (the bad one :lol: )

I know, .. I've recognized the fish in the top right corner. I have the same picture, although on mine, the box is shifted bit more to right side.. ;-)

> i will drop down to salthill at a certain time to point you in the right direction

Man, can't wait!!

> P.P.S. the wrasse in the top right corner of the page is the one i caught on that boat trip.

That's one good looking fish, yo!

;-)

Alex, thanks again.

Jan

Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:40 pm

how are ya?! i was on the boat with ya aswell! i might be out for an hour but i dont think il be fishing for long! il be out for a good while on monday id say!

Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:53 pm

Oh, Lord, .. I thought that I'll go fishing today; instead I've ended up in the hospital (as a driver only) with friend's pinched nerve in the spine.. ;-( I mean, I feel sorry for her, .. but missed the tide.

Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:14 pm

Sunday's catch (took on fethers)..

(Fish went back to water tagged and unharmed)

Btw, this is my first tope ever and it's a wonderful wonderful fish!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:32 am

Well done jparicka. Nice fish

Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:39 am

well done man 8) 8) 8) 8)