Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:00 pm

What if we go up to them and say we're a group of men who met on the internet! That'll bowl em over! :lol:

Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:07 pm

Seaniebo wrote:Right then. How do we find ladies?

Didn't he say he'd show us that in Buncrana?
jd

Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:08 pm

Point at Steve and tell them your "internet friend" wasnt quite what you were hoping for..... Any chance they could help you out :D

Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:14 pm

Dont want to burst the bubble lads, the hotel is fine, the "disco" is not! Good bar food in there too by the way. Good spot that, only a stones throw from the main street and Liberty's night club.

Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:00 am

petekd wrote:the hotel is fine, the "disco" is not!

we can change that though :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:52 am

petekd wrote:Point at Steve and tell them your "internet friend" wasnt quite what you were hoping for..... Any chance they could help you out :D

ha ha.. very funny :? :?
at least i have never had any problems with donegal women :D :D the local fellas dont take to me to kindly stealing their women though :lol: :lol:

thats the reason i wouldnt fish donegal west for a few years :shock: :shock:

Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:42 am

Seaniebo wrote:What if we go up to them and say we're a group of men who met on the internet! That'll bowl em over! :lol:

You might add that we meet on Saturday nights down quiet country lanes.

Anyway, I reckon Pete's tactics for the doggies and ray will work just as well for the ladies in Donegal ...

Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:00 am

Might be worth a look in for half an hour en route to the residents bar.... Thats about the height of it. I was going to say they would be far too old in there but then I remembered the fossil hunter extraordinaire Seaniebo was coming..... :wink:

Lake of Shadows hotel, 0749361005

Booked in there myself today, they have 17 rooms left for that date and they are running at €48 pp. I didnt ask, but I presume that includes breakfast.

Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:13 am

You'll not be sayin that when your roped into one of the cage dancers in the Buncrana niteclub :lol:

Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:15 am

Right, I'm in there too, assuming their interweb booking yoke is working ...

Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:20 pm

at least i have never had any problems with donegal women :D :D the local fellas dont take to me to kindly stealing their women though :lol: :lol:

thats the reason i wouldnt fish donegal west for a few years :shock: :shock:[/quote]

or is it they thought you were a lady with the long hair?

Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:28 am

Girl from Donegal says to Derryman....Would you like a b*** job? Derryman says I don't know....Would it affect my dole?

:lol:

Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:07 pm

pete wrote:Girl from Donegal says to Derryman....Would you like a b*** job? Derryman says I don't know....Would it affect my dole?

:lol:

good one, its pity I am not a true Derry man :lol:

Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:03 pm

Count me in. Pete, will you update me with a few places to stay. TKS

Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:31 pm

Lake of Shadows hotel, 0749361005

Booked in there myself today, they have 17 rooms left for that date and they are running at €48 pp. I didnt ask, but I presume that includes breakfast.

Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:43 pm

I never got a confirmation of my booking. Has anyone else booked over the interweb?

Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:13 am

Heres an offer thats hard to refuse from the Ulster Casting Club.
If you have any idea of numbers attending the meet could you let me know a few days before hand , reason I ask is if theres enough of you we will set aside a practice area and make up some casting balls, basically a tennis ball with a swivel, means you dont have to walk to retireve every time, that way Sean can spend the morning with the group , then in the afternoon you could wang em out on court see how much you have improved.

If anyone would like to try any rods in particular let me know , think we have most of the Zziplex, Connoflex and Century range.

Highly recommend a trip up on the Sunday for anyone that either wants to get started on their technique or wants to brush up on a few things. Or even just to really how far you are ACTUALLY casting....

Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:43 pm

TKS for the info on the hotel Pete, will give them a call in the morning.
By the way when and where is that casting thing happening.

Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:49 pm

Casting meet is happening up the North Coast a bit Marco, not far from Coleraine. Its on the Sunday after the comp.

Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:59 am

I'm on for this one too lads, it'll be a nice change to stay around and have a few scoops after a meet rather than driving back, I'll sort the hotel tomor too!!!