Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:17 pm

Course you can, its a free country. :D A bit of banter will pass the aft if its quiet..... It'll give you a chance to prove to us that you can actually catch a fish or two after your Benone fiasco..... Its not fair to be relying on Hairy to drive and catch fish :wink:

Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:27 pm

petekd wrote:Course you can, its a free country. :D A bit of banter will pass the aft if its quiet..... It'll give you a chance to prove to us that you can actually catch a fish or two after your Benone fiasco..... Its not fair to be relying on Hairy to drive and catch fish :wink:

Away and Catch your keys... :P

Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:32 pm

More than you got at Benone blanker boy..... :D

Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:48 pm

.... :oops:

Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:51 pm

Dont feel too bad mate, the time for feeling bad will be if you manage a weekend in Waterford without catching a fish....then feel bad :)

Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:01 pm

i saw the face on him after benone.. i hope he catches a fish.. i might not be able to control my laughter the next time :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:06 pm

I think thats what his little poem is about in his signature.....must have followed up Benone with a trip to the Dee...... :lol:

Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:36 pm

Given the odds I have to surmount (more than 100 people per year killed by lightning in the US Pete, be careful what you say!) I need all the info I can get!
What tactics should we be employing in Tramore? Baits etc.

Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:09 pm

LOL :D I had the best of fresh crab, fresh lug etc when I fished the Munster open Blaker, the two fish I caught fell to frozen mackerel strip.......

Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:16 pm

Where/when we meeting lads?

Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:21 pm

petekd wrote:Where/when we meeting lads?

in a pub would be a good start...

either O'Shea's or the Sands Hotel..

around 12ish on the saturday

for those heading down the friday night..
send me a pm we'll sort something out :lol: :lol: :lol:
just bring an iron stomach

just a thought

Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:48 pm

Was speaking for the club end of things Steve, peg draw and the like we arent fishing till 3 so 12 might be unnecessarily early.

Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:11 pm

Sands is the place to meet as some of the compo lads are staying there.

As JD is not going we need someone to draw pegs.

Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:38 pm

kleeneze wrote:Sands is the place to meet as some of the compo lads are staying there.

As JD is not going we need someone to draw pegs.

What time will you lads be there? Apparantly since JD aint going I have to pay my assosiate membership to MAC. :?

Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:15 pm

Have you lads come up with a time yet... ?

Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:34 am

lets say 1pm in sands is that OK.

Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:44 am

That will do Mate, in the absence of anything else, Meet between 1 and 1.45 in the Sands, def no later than that as it could be a fair old trek along the beach to the pegs if we are fishing where I think we are. Someone does need to peg this out, in particular as the Munster closed is also on the same day. Ill be up there reasonably early so if needs be can spin up in the 4x4 to get the pegs down. Mac will probably handle all the technical stuff.... :D

Drew, its ok.....Mac aint gonna do a runner with your 20 quid...!

Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:50 am

I am up to my gills here in work at the moment. Today is D Day for my project. Testing, testing and some more testing. Hopefully it won't run into tomorrow.

Anyway. The munster closed will be pegged from the first gate for about 50 pegs. We will fish a bit further down the beach closer to the spot that fished well during the Open. It is a long walk however. Fishing is at 3pm so give yourself at least an hour from peg draw to get to your peg. I would like to finish the peg draw at 1:30 so that everyone has enough time to get to their peg and set up. Pete, I could use a lift for the pegging alright. I'll give you a bell on the mobile. I will try to be there for midday.

If anyone is looking for directions or needs to get in touch my mobile number is 086 6671932.

Kev

Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:57 am

No bother Mac, Ill be there early anyway as I'll want lunch.... :D

Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:58 pm

Alright Boys, See ya's there 8)