2007 Sea Angling Ireland SAC Membership

Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:27 pm

Hello all,

It's that time of the year again where we look for your involvement and participation in the Sea Angling Ireland - Sea Angling Club. We are currently looking for new members for the 2007 season and of course for our members from 2006 to renew their membership. We will announce details of our AGM in the next week (2006 membership may vote at this) . Membership information and details of how to join can be obtained here http://www.sea-angling-ireland.org/joinSAC.html
I hope you consider joining the club and we look forward to having you as part of the club.

Regards,

Kevin McClean
Secretary

><º>
Last edited by jd on Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fixture list

Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:57 pm

just wondering if ye have a fixture list done up for the coming year?

Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:25 am

We will be working of the fixture list as soon as we have an AGM. The the committee will be looking at fixtures for 2007

Regards,

Kevin

Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:55 am

Try not to leave the fixture list too late lads, a good line up of comps is bound to pull in more members IMHO. Why not get the suggestions sticky up and running now??

Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:07 pm

petekd wrote:Try not to leave the fixture list too late lads, a good line up of comps is bound to pull in more members IMHO. Why not get the suggestions sticky up and running now??

Sticky here for suggestions..
http://www.sea-angling-ireland.org/bull ... php?t=7707
jd

fixture list

Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:16 pm

yeah lads it be great wouldn't be able to make any the really long distance trips,so if there enough handish ones ill be in this year.
cheers barry

Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:57 pm

hi
Mac would like to send in our club renewal to the IFSA soon, so it would be great if you could renew soon..
jd

ref payment

Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:52 pm

Hi
Ive just paid membership but i forgot to put in forum name what do i have to do

fintan kavanagh

Re: ref payment

Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:03 pm

croppyboy wrote:Hi
Ive just paid membership but i forgot to put in forum name what do i have to do

fintan kavanagh

Hi Fintan
all sorted!
We will send out ifsa membership cards for 2007 presently
JD

Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:20 pm

Just a quick question :?: :?: :?: a friend maybe interested in joining but has no access to the internet but would be interested in meets and comps(novice like myself :oops: ) to which i could let him know where and when,is it OK for him to join up :? :? :) ...

Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:26 pm

g.wyse wrote:Just a quick question :?: :?: :?: a friend maybe interested in joining but has no access to the internet but would be interested in meets and comps(novice like myself :oops: ) to which i could let him know where and when,is it OK for him to join up :? :? :) ...

Of course..
You could either get him tomail a cheque, or get the cash off him and pay using paypal-email me his full details if you do..
jd

Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:14 pm

Hey jd,

Can I join SAI if i'm already a member of another club?
Would like to continue on here and meet up and fish the SAI comps with the lads off the forum :D but also want a club close to home that I can fish local comps 8) .

John.

Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:25 pm

Kraken wrote:Hey jd,

Can I join SAI if i'm already a member of another club?
Would like to continue on here and meet up and fish the SAI comps with the lads off the forum :D but also want a club close to home that I can fish local comps 8) .

John.

No problem-you will have to declare which club's master angler series you are entering.
jd

Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:59 am

Thanks jd,

Don't think it will matter which one I declare for either way :oops: :oops:

With my Fishin and casting , I'm no threat to anyone ( not even the fish) :D :D :D :D :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry:

john.

Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:42 pm

jd wrote:
Of course..
You could either get him tomail a cheque, or get the cash off him and pay using paypal-email me his full details if you do..
jd
thanks jd sorry i didn't reply sooner :oops: been off line for the last week :(

Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:22 pm

Hi jd
As per Croppyboy above I too have just paid membership but didnt get to put in my forum name.

Can you sort this for me?

Thanks,
John Mc Carthy.

Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:27 pm

Kraken wrote:Hi jd
As per Croppyboy above I too have just paid membership but didnt get to put in my forum name.

Can you sort this for me?

Thanks,
John Mc Carthy.

yip
doing this now.
jd

Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:18 pm

but sure you can fish master angler series in as many clubs as you want, as long as you are a fully paid up member of each club?

Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:25 pm

BigPhil wrote:but sure you can fish master angler series in as many clubs as you want, as long as you are a fully paid up member of each club?

We were told no- it was an issue at the provincial council meeting of the IFSA when we put in our application.

Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:42 pm

ah, perhaps that was to do with being in clubs in two different provinces or something.... many guys up here are in a few clubs and fish all the master angler series, indedd i know of one guy who won it in 3 clubs in the one year!