Hey SAI Fun Boys - We'll fight ye for em

Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:46 am

After the outrageous talk lately from Zoolander, talk of 5 figure sums to buy loyalty & a goddamn banning of young Eric Gasparovich from the internet, enough is finally enough.

ECR SAC are challenging you to a duel, winner takes the jackpot, or in this case, Gordy :mrgreen:

January - North Wexford - Can you chaps get a team together or are ye just not bothered about loosing the 19th best angler in Leinster?????
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Hey SAI Fun Boys - We'll fight ye for em

Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:25 am

Challenge accepted East Coast Deadbeats!!!!

A meeting of our nations and clubs finest anglers will convene post haste and battle plans will be drawn up!!!

Stay posted!

Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:36 pm

Sounds good to me, who ever loses gets to keep eric though!! :)

Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:26 pm

Haha :lol:

Don't think our club can afford to lose the 19th best angler in Leinster, also, the troops on the weekend trips to Dingle will be lost without his pulling power, the man's got style that Kstaff can only dream of!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:38 pm

don't take him. I need him for a lift.

Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:27 pm

I'm on for this :wink: How about as many anglers from each club that want to fish and the best 5 scores from each to count? This should be great craic Eeler who are you fishing for?

Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:51 pm

Should be a bit of craic! Any dates or venues in the pipeline?

Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:01 pm

Good craic indeed but don't be fooled by the reason for it, ECR really just want a fishing lesson but we will pretend it's a comp!!

Hope I'm not pegged beside Bootsie! :-)

Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:08 pm

Al wrote:! Any dates or venues in the pipeline?

yep, but it's not going to be announced untill the evening before the comp/challenge because of security reasons :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:26 pm

JOHN1 wrote:
Al wrote:! Any dates or venues in the pipeline?

yep, but it's not going to be announced untill the evening before the comp/challenge because of security reasons :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are yous that intimidated? :mrgreen:

Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:17 pm

Sounds like a nice easy win for SAI. I will be there.

Donal.

Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:05 pm

i waited hours and no one turned up??? :lol: i won by the way!!

Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:23 pm

Should be up for this lads if available. Sounds like a good bitta craic. Who decides venue? Coin toss? Brittas Bay out of question? Heard most of the ECR lads actually live there... :lol: