Re: SAISAC Last Man Standing 2009 sponsored by Dawia/Veals

Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:03 pm

Me too ready whenever?

Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:52 am

Im tied up for the next while, working next weekend and off to Thailand to explore my sexuality for two weeks after that so work away, I'll take 4th place because that leaves me tied up til the second or third weekend in March when the fishing will be dung. If the rest of the lads are at the comp this weekend why not use that. I'll just refer to myself as the peoples champion!

Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:57 am

Seaniebo wrote:Im tied up for the next while, working next weekend and off to Thailand to explore my sexuality for two weeks after that so work away, I'll take 4th place because that leaves me tied up til the second or third weekend in March when the fishing will be dung. If the rest of the lads are at the comp this weekend why not use that. I'll just refer to myself as the peoples champion!

i find this very upsetting, so much so ive taken a scissors to my wrists, unfortunatley my parents dont leave real scissors in the house so this saftey scissors isnt cutting the mustard. this is kinda my fault that you cant fish so i'd be more than happy to take 4th and fish on your behalf to secure you at best 3rd place. im can do it papa sean just wind me up and let me go!!

Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:37 pm

The final was fished at Ennereilly. The winner was Mark Beatty, pic and a report to follow.