Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:10 am

Tickets available at ticket master and usual outlets nationwide.

Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:50 pm

Hi lads and boycie,,
well is that the luck of the draw 8)!!!!suppose it was on the cards,or was it??? :shock: :shock:
bring it on young boycie will look forward to the challenge

gee

Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:59 pm

this one will be interesting with pleanty of spectators,,,, where you guys going :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:18 pm

Madison Square Gardens :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: at low tide of course :twisted:

Tom.

Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:29 pm

you getting some ring side seats tom :lol: :lol: :lol:
ive mine ordered

Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:50 pm

hi brock,
dont realy know the rules regarding venues,,i would feel it very unfair if boycie took me to a mark he is very familiar with up in dublin ha! ha!
:shock: :shock:

could i ask for special dispensation from the comittee to lengthen the distance between pegs from 15yds to about 55mile

gee

Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:08 pm

i tink dey gonna kiss and make up BIIIIIIIG HUG!! :D aaaaahhhhh luvley :lol:

Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:07 am

jd vs fishaholic
Sunday June 15th 6pm -11pm Tinnebearna
Sunday July 27th Ennereilly

Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:00 pm

well heres the first leg!duncannon(waterford estuary) 11am to 4pm 3rd august 2008bait restrictions will apply as discussed!!!!100euro all in as not discussed 8) no reaction from mr boyce 8)when asked where he wants the return or earlier leg,,
obviously in awe of who he talking with,, :shock: :shock:

Gee

Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:42 pm

Ok who's running the book on the result here over the 2 legs?

I've got cash to part with for the right odds!! :D

Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:05 pm

looking forward to this one should be a bit of craic to say the least :wink:

Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:19 pm

first of all MRS.HILL !!!!!we NEVER discussed any bait restrictions !! and now because of what you said i shall bring every bait under the sun !!!! :twisted: :wink: , oh and by the way i am entitled to know the EXACT SPOT !! you are bringing me to if you dont show me you are breaking the rules !! :wink: you can either post the mark publicly on the site or pm it to me with full directions how to get ther etc.... !! look forward to hearing from you .

Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:44 pm

does this mean i shouldnt have blindfolded keith :oops: he seemed to enjoy it :lol: when i mentioned bass he said i could handcuff him if required to stop him peekin :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:01 am

boycie89 wrote:first of all MRS.HILL !!!!!we NEVER discussed any bait restrictions !! and now because of what you said i shall bring every bait under the sun !!!! :twisted: :wink: , oh and by the way i am entitled to know the EXACT SPOT !! you are bringing me to if you dont show me you are breaking the rules !! :wink: you can either post the mark publicly on the site or pm it to me with full directions how to get ther etc.... !! look forward to hearing from you .

Hi Boycie ,,
i think before exact directions to fishing venue pegs 1 and 2 ,,which are on duncannon beach as we dicusssed, and it aint a big beach you should provide your venue to give me a chance for research too,,then i will pm you the exact spot with regard to keeping in line with the comp rules,,,

GEE 8) 8)

Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:01 pm

roger de dodger wrote:does this mean i shouldnt have blindfolded keith :oops: he seemed to enjoy it :lol: when i mentioned bass he said i could handcuff him if required to stop him peekin :lol: :lol:
kinky :lol:

Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:47 pm

roger de dodger wrote:does this mean i shouldnt have blindfolded keith :oops: he seemed to enjoy it :lol: when i mentioned bass he said i could handcuff him if required to stop him peekin :lol: :lol:

Yea its a nightmare spotting bites with the blindfold on :D Anyone wanna have a little side bet on Boycie and Graham 8)

Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:32 am

Got well hammered, couldn't reach the dogs for a good while! Nicely done , Mark!

fishaholic (mark Sinnott -) 792
Jd (John Diamond) 300

http://www.sea-angling-ireland.org/bull ... 509#127509

Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:50 am

Just received this, 1st leg ennereilly-I'll tot scores later
Derek
12 lsd dog fish
1 tope 34cm
1 flounder 20 cm
1 whiting 20 cm
2 undersize dab
2 undersize whiting

keith

1 undersize whiting

Derek 672

Keith 2
Last edited by jd on Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:09 am

Whiterock, Sean Ivory vs Eric Gasparro (leg 1)

Sean 1025 points
Eric 435 points

Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:02 pm

all i can say is, is that i was well beaten by the better angler.

one of the best anglers i ever fished against, always a pleasure sean and thanks for the tips :wink:

bring on west galway beach :wink: :!: