Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:51 pm

Hi
could you anyone who signs up using paypal please include both their name and address. Also their web site username if possible.

John[/b]

Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:58 pm

lampoon wrote:Hi, Ive got a new computer and sorted out the email so ive now been able to register finally, id love to join the club, but can somebody explain how i pay im not the best with computers and credit cards and the like. thanks.

Try Clicking on the join now button here
http://www.sea-angling-ireland.org/joinSAC.html

you will have to sign up for paypal though- it is not too difficult.

Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:01 pm

Paid up too. Looking forward to a good year ahead.

Donal.

Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:08 pm

Kieran/JD,

Has there been any entries for Juveniles yet? Wouldn't mind bringing the young lad in?

Thanks,

Donal.

Juvenile memebrs

Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:36 pm

Hi Don

No, none yet. To be honest we're not sure quite how to address this...

We have insisted that juveniles can only join in association with a senior member, and that will have to be an immediate family member.

I suppose we should offer a family "ticket" as well, what do other think?

RSVP

Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:39 pm

Crikey! I clear off to Kenya for a spot of BillFishng, and miss all the excitement!

Count me in too, when I get myself relocated and back on-line. end of the month or 6 weeks or so...........

ps: Got me a BroadBill Swordfish nightfishing on the North Kenya Banks. How chuffed am I?!!!!

Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:47 pm

Was that from the shore?

Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:52 pm

Just paid via Paypal too! My address is included in the 'ship to' info.. and my email should be included too.. any other info needed?
Bren

Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:02 pm

Brenballs wrote:Just paid via Paypal too! My address is included in the 'ship to' info.. and my email should be included too.. any other info needed?
Bren

all sorted bren!
jd

Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:30 am

Best of luck guys next central council meeting is at the beginning of Februaryso you could be accepted then. Only one question what provincial council are you going to affiliate under

council choice

Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:34 pm

Hi Codfather

We've decided fopr convenience sake that it will be Leinster as most of the clubs delegates will be working or living there, in all likelihood...

Like the name BTW, right up there with Wrassputin!

Cheers

Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:21 am

Kieran,

Just caught up on all the excitement. If youre still looking for members count me in as another ex pat , just email the details and wait for PayPal!!

Next time you see Pat Walsh ask him how my 6/0 is doing!!! Should be a blast from the past for him.

Anyone else out there know who's talking?? If so get in touch for old times' sake.

Tight Lines.