Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:20 am

very windy and wet here today cant see it being much different tomorrow for your comp lads bring plenty of wet gear and get well wraped up.cheers john

Shore Comp 3 Dunree, Mar 1st sponsored By Henry's Tackle!

Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:19 pm

wee tip for the lads staying in Buncranna for the comp. for the best of grub and good helping of it an not expensive, try the town clock restaurant on the main street. i go there all the time and the grub is great and you get your moneys worth. four of us were in there yesterday again got a cracker of a meal ( was even food left over ) and the bill was only 30 yo yos for the lot!! :shock: :shock:

Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:28 pm

Right lads im looking for some good photos so JP don't be putting on the usual fake tan, an Pete put on a corset or something cause i don't have a wide angle lens

forecast

Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:45 pm

Met Eireann report for Saturday 1st March

Bright and dry in most places at first on Saturday with moderate westerly winds. However, cloud and rain will gradually spread from the southwest and west during the morning and early afternoon accompanied by fresh to strong southwest winds. The rain will be persistent for a time but become more patchy by evening. Becoming mild, highest temperatures 9 to 12 Celsius

Re: Shore Comp 3 Dunree, Mar 1st sponsored By Henry's Tackle

Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:33 pm

fishermannum1 wrote:wee tip for the lads staying in Buncranna for the comp. for the best of grub and good helping of it an not expensive, try the town clock restaurant on the main street. i go there all the time and the grub is great and you get your moneys worth. four of us were in there yesterday again got a cracker of a meal ( was even food left over ) and the bill was only 30 yo yos for the lot!! :shock: :shock:

Is there a town clock in Buncrana as well. I know there's one in moville.

The beach is sheltered so conditions should't get to rough. Just horrable to be pee'd on all day.Weather is mental here at the moment.
Reports are the beach has being fishing pretty well lately. some good flounder.

You'll be looking for Liberty's night club for the cage dancers, An Tuath nua is a good pub at the bottom end of the town.

I'll try and get around for a chat at some tage.

Marc

Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:36 pm

im there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love cage dancers !!

Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:51 pm

Hey Guys,

I think Ally is looking for a lift up to this one, if anyone has space. He has a car, so he can drive to you, but I don't think the car is up to the long Journey.

PM me if you have the space and time and I'll pass on his number.

Kev

Shore Comp 3 Dunree, Mar 1st sponsored by Henry's Tackle!

Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:19 pm

aye scara there is a town clock in Buncranna and the grub is magic, and they have a B&B up stairs 50 yo yo's a night for a double room ( two beds ) on suite/TV/and everything you need for the ta and coffee. hi not bad for that price

Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:27 am

i am out lads, something has come up so sorry, petekd sent you a pm

Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:56 pm

just got hold of results..

1st :dbrock
2nd: rampant wreckfish
3rd:croppyboy
4th Marco

apparently coalies came in after dark (pretty much like last year)

Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:58 pm

well done dennis

Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:09 pm

did anyone blank then?????

Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:40 am

i wouldnt be surprised..

i did hear alby caught a load of fish.... but lost his score card :shock: :shock: nil point :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Alby: next time bring a stapler and staple it to your leg :twisted:

Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:50 am

stevecrow74 wrote:i wouldnt be surprised..

i did hear alby caught a load of fish.... but lost his score card :shock: :shock: nil point :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Alby: next time bring a stapler and staple it to your leg :twisted:

happened to me once, found the card when i got home in my smock pocket of all places :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:07 am

thanks lads it was hard fishing till the coalies came in,,,, but i recon alby would of won if he hadnt of lost his card,, he was pegged beside me,,
the wind as that bad all my bait and bucket blew away with out me knowing,,,

Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:38 am

good man dennis.

how many fish did you win with :?:

and how many fish did you mark for alby :wink:

well done.

comp

Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:40 am

i agree alby had no luck at all its a pity that if the angler who was signing the card couldnt vouch for him and who ever looses the card gets some points and not just appearence points

i had 2 undersize up until darkness then i had 11 counters and 4 undersize in an hour of hectic fishing

lug seemed to be the bait for the collies

fintan

Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:11 am

rules is rules :cry: couldnt make it to this one family prob.s well done lads !

Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:16 pm

JOHN1 wrote:good man dennis.

how many fish did you win with :?:

and how many fish did you mark for alby :wink:

well done.

same thing as fintan,,,all fish came in last hour,,, 13 counters 5 undersized,,

alby had 8 counters when he lost his card then reeled in another 3 ,,,with pleanty of time to whip ass,
there was about 40 mins to go

Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:29 pm

we should start the give alby points campaign maybe he should,,, be giving at least, last place,,, and what ever points go with it