Cork Comp

Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:44 pm

Paddy Roberts is out, other plans

Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:04 pm

anyone goin down on the sunday evening?

is there any hotels or decent b&b's around to recommend?

Brian

Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:19 pm

Jd,petekd,donal domeney,jw,don,screaming reels,seirt,aftica,merlin,marco,ferg,dave jolly,stan,brian bru,Aaron Power ,Anto Mc Loughlin ,Cyril Mc Gee

Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:55 pm

brianbru wrote:anyone goin down on the sunday evening?

Brian

I'm not sure yet, Brian. I'll probably be in Kilkenny saturday/sunday, and have to decide whether to leave kk sunday or early monday morning (herself is working in kk on the monday)

Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:34 pm

I stayed in a place called the Bosun right across the road from the pier where the boat is last time. It's clean, sells beer and grub and is handy. I don't know yet whether I will go down Sunday or Monday but if Sunday I will be staying here.

Donal.

Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:05 pm

jd wrote:
brianbru wrote:anyone goin down on the sunday evening?

Brian

I'm not sure yet, Brian. I'll probably be in Kilkenny saturday/sunday, and have to decide whether to leave kk sunday or early monday morning (herself is working in kk on the monday)

sound john let me know nearer the time

thanks

brian

Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:48 pm

Jd,petekd,donal domeney,jw,don,screaming reels,seirt,aftica,merlin,marco,ferg,dave jolly,stan,brian bru,Aaron Power ,Anto Mc Loughlin ,Slowarm

Cyril is out, slowarm is probably in

Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:33 pm

Seeing as Dan of Half Way Angling is sponsoring this competition it is fair enough that we should organise our bait from him.

Could people PM petekd with their orders before 12pm on Wednesday

jd

Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:23 pm

Lads,

As much as I hate to say it I am out of this one. Heading to Wexford with the family for the bank holdiay weekend. At least I'll get a bit of shore fishing in.

Enjoy,

Donal.

Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:53 pm

Sorry jd/lads am out. The Mother was operated on this a.m. and I have to go up to Dublin on the weekend. You know what they say, God doesn't close one door but he slams another.

Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:35 pm

Seeing as Dan of Half Way Angling is sponsoring this competition it is fair enough that we should organise our bait from him.

Could people PM petekd with their orders before 12pm on Wednesday

jd

Dan, as we know is sponsoring our series this year so it would be a nice gesture if possible if you can order and buy your bait off him, hes as reasonable as bait gets down this neck of the woods. Crab and Rag MUST be ordered tomorrow though to guarantee supply. Frozen baits wont be a problem. I'd advise all people to bring mackerel as well as they are no guarantees we'll find them on the day and if we end up confined to the harbour, ye haven't a hope! Drop me a PM please and I'll organise and collect.

Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:41 pm

Fresh stuff is ordered, if anyone apart from those who have contacted me already need any frozen stuff collecting or any other bits and pieces, let me know please by say 5pm Friday or give me a call, number in the private board. If you want to talk to Dan directly, give him a bell on 0214885894

Thu May 01, 2008 1:05 pm

marco is out-

Thu May 01, 2008 2:26 pm

Assuming a ten oclock departure, meeting and check in is in the carpark at Monkstown pier 9-9.30am.

Thu May 01, 2008 9:13 pm

where is monkstown??
This may help..

http://www.viamichelin.co.uk/viamicheli ... age2.y=10#

http://www.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&ll=5 ... 9&t=h&z=17

Thu May 01, 2008 9:27 pm

thanks for that jd there good sites

brian

Fri May 02, 2008 11:25 am

can anyone tell me the definite departure from monkstown, please.

Fri May 02, 2008 11:27 am

sorry, departure time im looking for.

Fri May 02, 2008 11:30 am

Boats dept at 10 am, but be there between 9 and 9.30 to check in and then draw for boats.

Sun May 04, 2008 4:37 pm

i lads i have a problem i cant find my measure so if anyone has a spare one could they bring it along for me

thanks

brian